Thread: Go Ams Go

Hybrid View

Default Go Ams Go

I am hoping big time you guys beat Spokane and we beat Calgary. After last nights game, it looks pretty good for us beating the Hitmen. An Americans/Hurricanes WHL final would be a PR guys dream in Lethbridge. Our former fan favorite, Yellowhorn playing the Canes in the Dub final. What more could anyone ask for. If it happens, you will see a lot of Canes fans visiting your fair cities.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Would like to make it out to Lethbridge as well if the cards fall right. Tough to get a ticket for the games over there though. The Toyota Center is going to be Electric tonight, I would say it will be close to an NHL playoff type feel to it and I have been to NHL playoff games and there is nothing like it. GO AMS GO!!!!!

I must say it would be an awsome series....and even more awsome to play against yellowhorn.....hope it turns out that way.....LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!! punk rock

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

Canes 6 Hitman 0!!! Well it looks like you guys will be wrapping up the series soon but we have A LOT of work left on our hands! Have you guys been keeping tabs on these games?? Completely amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ams4life
    Canes 6 Hitman 0!!! Well it looks like you guys will be wrapping up the series soon but we have A LOT of work left on our hands! Have you guys been keeping tabs on these games?? Completely amazing!
    I have been keeping tabs.
    Please, continue to play overtime and beat the hell outta each other.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Hey now, well thats the way that it looks like it will be. These two teams are so evenly matched ive never seen anything like it! They are almost identical in everything right down to play style.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    I have been keeping tabs.
    Please, continue to play overtime and beat the hell outta each other.
    Ya what's this scoring only seconds into the first O/T. You need to go to double O/T every game.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.