Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official Round 4 vs Spokane Thread

Default **Official Round 4 vs Spokane Thread

Well the boys down south FINALLY got things figured out and we are playing the Chiefs. Should be an awesome series and im sure the fan support will be great. Not only for our Canes, but also for the Chiefs as they stopped by the region earlier in the year and did a great job in the local community.

In the season series the Canes went 1-0 against the Chiefs with the win coming at home. An interesting point to bring up was that the Chiefs were coming off of a long road trip at the time. This will be a barn burner and hopefully for my Canes sake, the Chiefs are a bit burnt out after there long and challenging series against the Ams.

Canes in 6

Oh woa, sorry, the thread with the question marks for the opponent got changed and stickied while i was making this. My appologies.

GO CANES GO! (I know you all hate me, I'm jumping on the bandwagon)

All-Time Favorite.

No prob dagley

Im happy to see fans from all over the East Conf on our side...in other yrs I usually cheer for the Eastern Conference team in the final (unless it's the odd year when I have a relative or friend playing on the Western Conf winner)...and of course the WHL representative in the Memorial Cup.

Interesting that Spokane (at 7 hrs) is a shorter trip than our 1st round opponent out east in Brandon (9-10 hrs)...although I dont know if it gives an advantage to either team. It saves travelling time for both players and fans. Last year's finalists Vancouver and Med hat had about a 12-13 hr drive. Add another few hours when Vancouver played Moose Jaw.

I bet we'll hear from both sides of this and I doubt it makes any difference at this point...Leth is well rested, while Spokane is on fire...both teams will be ready to go Fri nite and hopefully it's on Shaw TV since I cant make it down to Spokane this weekend.

Go Canes Go vci34

Quote Originally Posted by O&C
    Oh woa, sorry, the thread with the question marks for the opponent got changed and stickied while i was making this. My appologies.
    No worries
    Changed the sticky to this thread.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to an awesome series......LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!! clrkthj

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

Great time to be A WHL fan , Eh Canes fans? Should be one heck of a series. Two very tough teams that I quietly picked to be in the finals(quietly so I would'nt Jinx the chiefs.. haha ) . May the best team win .....Go Chiefs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefaholic
    Great time to be A WHL fan , Eh Canes fans? Should be one heck of a series. Two very tough teams that I quietly picked to be in the finals(quietly so I would'nt Jinx the chiefs.. haha ) . May the best team win .....Go Chiefs!!!
    I agree, may the best team win, THE CANES! vci34
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Have to go for the Chiefs, they were a very worthy opponent and deserve all they can earn. Go Chiefs.. hold up the Western Conference end of the battle.

Props to the 'Canes for being predicted by a lot of fans to go out each round and silencing all those naysayers by rolling along, playing smart simple hockey and taking advantage of their opportunities.

I think the 'Canes will be facing a team built pretty much like they are who play a very similar tight checking game and after taking on all those free-wheeling powerhouse teams could be in for a bit of an adjustment. There will not be a whole lot of ice to make plays for either team in this series.

Should be a great series. Two classy teams who work hard shift in and shift out -- how hockey is meant to be played.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Default travelling?

Are any of you die hards heading south for the weekend?
    vc124