Thread: Thanks for the great season.

Default Thanks for the great season.

Thank you canes and staff for the unreal season. And also way to go Canes fans (the real ones), who stayed and sheered for the boys right to the end, and for cheering for the Chiefs as well. Best fans (again, the real ones) in the league imo.
    vc124

Congrats on a fantastic season. applause I'll have to make sure and see the Canes' next year if they make the trip to Spokangeles.

Default we will miss you

I can,t say enough about Wuchterl, what an example for a young team. Your contribution will never be forgot. Also want to mention Hotson and Jeff all the best for coming in and making our team better. May all your future success be dictated by how much of a difference you made in Lethbridge. Time will tell who of the 19 year olds will be back next year to try and fill the shoes of these leaving leaders. Lessons learnt and will not be forgotten. Is it training camp time yet? applause

Congrats on a great season, Lethbridge. It's not every year you get to play for a championship; there were only 2 teams left standing this week and you guys were one of them. Couldn't have asked for a more respectable opponent for the Chiefs in the finals, I only wish the games had been a little closer for all of our enjoyment. The 'Canes will only get better next year, along with the Chiefs...perhaps we'll be seeing you again in 12 months.

Thank you to the Canes players, coaches and training staff for a very entertaining and exciting year!!! You should be very proud of what you accomplished this year considering everything you went through and had to put up with. Us TRUE FANS appreciate what you did and are looking forward to next year. Thank you for the great run guys!!!!!

Thank you Lethbridge Hurricanes for the awesome season and awesome playoffs and like I said before i'll be proud of the whole team no matter what happens and i still am......GO! CANES! GO! applause .........can't wait till next year.

Thanks to O&C for the Sig