Thread: MEM Cup on TV

Default MEM Cup on TV

So, I called comcast and orderd the sports package for 5.99 a month, the games are allegedly on NHL TV ... which is channel 419 on my cable package ... my brother tried to order earlier today and they told him it was not available (bad info) ... anyway, if you live in spokane or have comcast, you can allegedly watch on 419

Quote Originally Posted by Pete76
    So, I called comcast and orderd the sports package for 5.99 a month, the games are allegedly on NHL TV ... which is channel 419 on my cable package ... my brother tried to order earlier today and they told him it was not available (bad info) ... anyway, if you live in spokane or have comcast, you can allegedly watch on 419

Sure , Now that everyone who has comcast ran out and ordered the sports package, They announce that all the games will be on comcast Channel 78. Which comcast subscribers already have. Figures eh? Luckily I have directv and already had the NHL network

that is funny ... oh well, I have already enjoyed the NHL network after buying it today ... watched a preview of all 4 mem cup teams ... which I wouldn't get on 78 ... and this way I can watch the other games as well ...

GOOOOO CHIEFS GOOOO!!