View Poll Results: Who will win this game?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rockets

6 66.67%
  • Giants

3 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Showdown on Renfrew, Game 6

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I didn't have a problem with the Province picking the Giants to win, I laughed when they said the Giants had the edge in every catagory except EXPEIRNCE!
    Yeah I understand that. I agree as well. I thought the whole thing was a joke.

kelownakarl Guest

Kass.... Who do you think will step it up next year for the Giants in the absence of Courchaine on the top line.... Like who will be Brule's right hand man?

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Kass.... Who do you think will step it up next year for the Giants in the absence of Courchaine on the top line.... Like who will be Brule's right hand man?
    That is a really good question. It isn't easy to fill the shoes of a guy like Courchaine. I know the Giants have hopes for guys like Robinson, and David Rutherford. They also have high hopes for a guy like Kraus and hope he can step it up.

To be honest, I don't see any of them filling the shoes of a guy like Courchaine. I hope someone proves me wrong but I'm a little worried at this point to be honest.

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    That is a really good question. It isn't easy to fill the shoes of a guy like Courchaine. I know the Giants have hopes for guys like Robinson, and David Rutherford. They also have high hopes for a guy like Kraus and hope he can step it up.

To be honest, I don't see any of them filling the shoes of a guy like Courchaine. I hope someone proves me wrong but I'm a little worried at this point to be honest.
    Yeah i geuss filling his shoes is a far fetched statement. I like Robinson, he is fast and has great vision.

Robinson is fast and and has good vision but is way to shoft for the WHL to ever be a top end guy..........he is easily taken out of the game at this level.

My thoughts are Brule looks at what the Giants do over the summer and if they don't improve big time he won't be back. I know he has stated he will no matter what but once Crosby leaves junior hockey for either oversea's or the National team Brule will as well if the Giants haven't improved enough..........he would be stupid not to.

The Giants have lost 2 top end guys to the NCAA and I am sure that has concerned Brules agent.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Robinson is fast and and has good vision but is way to shoft for the WHL to ever be a top end guy..........he is easily taken out of the game at this level.
    Agreed. Although Robinson really stepped it up towards the end of the season and during the playoffs. Before the guy didn't even know how to throw a check (or at least that is what we all thought). Then one game he comes out throwing the body all over the place and big surprise he got a lot more scoring opportunities. Funny how something as simple as finishing your checks can give you more time and space out there. Unfortunately for the Giants, it took Matt a long time to figure that out.

kelownakarl Guest

So this brings another topic to mind. Who is softer, Robinson or Justin Keller?

Has Keller ever seen a corner in a WHL arena?

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    So this brings another topic to mind. Who is softer, Robinson or Justin Keller?

Has Keller ever seen a corner in a WHL arena?
    Robinson still needs to prove he can play like this consistantly before I'll believe that he has truly figured it out and decided to play that way for good. As of right now I don't have full confidence that he will.