View Poll Results: Who will win this game?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rockets

6 66.67%
  • Giants

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Showdown on Renfrew, Game 6

rinkrat Guest

McCabe,I thought you took your ball and went home!

Quote...
    "That's fine. I will save you all the hassle of babysitting me as this will be my last post. Best wishes and Go Rockets."

The Giants are in the biggest game of there team history, I think they will be sweating blood to show there fans they are in this series to the end. I think the Rockets will win the series, but I wouldn't be suprised to see the Giant play the game of the year tonite. Still think it will go seven.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    McCabe,I thought you took your ball and went home!

Quote...
    "That's fine. I will save you all the hassle of babysitting me as this will be my last post. Best wishes and Go Rockets."

rinkrat Guest

no dissapointment McCabe,I enjoy reading your posts.They are usually thoughtfull,and usually not inflammatory.Just giving you a poke back!Good luck tonight its gonna be the best game of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    Agreed. Which is why the Rockets will win tonight.
    Kass and CF. You turncoats are depressing the hell out of me . I'll be there with optimism or I won't be there at all. Good thing you guys don't play for the Giants, if you did you could save everyone a bus trip and a Saturday night and forfeit the series. Now step it up you two! Man-up time! And make sure you have nothing scheduled for Wednesday evening!
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

C.F Guest

Believe me, I'll be there at the PC screaming my lungs out all game. I think the Giants can do it, but if I were to put money on a team, it would be Kelowna. Besides, my optimism seems to make the Giants do worse.

Sorry for th negativity Knuckles, it won't happen again. Go Giants!
    Last edited by C.F; 04-02-2005 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I really think the end has come.

Win or lose, It's been a great series.
    With Brule and Courchaine around anything is possible!
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Well, with the 9 emails and 2 private messages for me to come back, I saw the light. Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bob.
    I'm glad to see you back and posting your views again. Always enjoy your posts whether I agree or not lol

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    I'm glad to see you back and posting your views again. Always enjoy your posts whether I agree or not lol
    In a perfect world, we'd all get along but it just doesn't happen. We all share one thing in common and that's the love for junior hockey.

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    In a perfect world, we'd all get along but it just doesn't happen. We all share one thing in common and that's the love for junior hockey.
    Well personally I am glad your back, I enjoy your insight and all and heck it is great to have another warm body around these parts! Cheers!