November 8, Saturday - Swift Current Broncos @ Regina Pats
    November 21, Friday - Regina Pats @ Swift Current Broncos
    December 21, Sunday - Regina Pats @ Swift Current Broncos
    January 9, Friday - Swift Current Broncos @ Regina Pats
    February 11, Wednesday - Swift Current Broncos @ Regina Pats
    February 24, Tuesday - Regina Pats @ Swift Current Broncos
    March 13, Friday - Regina Pats @ Swift Current Broncos
    March 14, Saturday - Swift Current Broncos @ Regina Pats

The Second Eastern Team to re-lease their Tenative Schedule is Saskatoon Blades - 6 games

October 21 - Saskatoon Blades @ Regina Pats
    November 1 - Regina Pats @ Saskatoon Blades
    December 14 - Saskatoon Blades @ Regina Pats
    December 30 - Regina Pats @ Saskatoon Blades
    January 13, - Saskatoon Blades @ Regina Pats
    February 3 - Regina Pats @ Saskatoon Blades

So far - Swift Current and Saskatoon are the only two teams in the WHL to re-lease their Tenative Schedule.

Regina Pats Should Be Releasing Their Schedule With In Days, I hope.
    Last edited by scoreboard; 07-09-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Title Change

Quote Originally Posted by scoreboard
    Their Schedule Shows - Swift Current @ Regina Pats, November 8 - And November 21, Pats @ Swift Current. Thank Goodness We Do Not Have To Play The Broncos Until November.

Regina Pats Should Be Releasing Their Schedule With In Days.
    Why is that a particularily good thing? I dont see the broncos as a big threat. Infact, Id like to see us play the broncos more often.

Id be more worried about Brandon(though we bring our "A" game against Brandon), or maybe even Lethbridge. Saskatoon always seems to play well agaisnt us too. Dont let last years upset dictate what will happen this coming season.

At no time was I thinking about last season, all I mentioned was Swift Current's games against the Regina Pats! Yes, I said thank goodness we do not have to play them until November. I never was fond of the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by scoreboard
    At no time was I thinking about last season, all I mentioned was Swift Current's games against the Regina Pats! Yes, I said thank goodness we do not have to play them until November. I never was fond of the Broncos.
    I feel the same way, and thats probably why I like games against the broncos. There is no sympathy going either way. Players, and even most fans fall under this category. When playing a rival, teams usually play with more passion, especially if there is need for revenge or something of the like

But you know that already.

In this particular case, I can see the pats still being pissed off about the last series...Especially Leffler...you know why. Even pats fans such as myself are still a little miffed about that last year.... and the series in general, but we have been through that whole song and dance before and no need to rehash old "quarrels".

And I can imagine that since Dudas didnt get signed (breaks my heart) and therefore will probably be back next year, that he might still feel negative feelings to the little first rounder than knocked his injury prone ass into the boards. Im sure teuberts got his back though.

Could be an exciting game in november. Especially since now that they have (more than) made up for their first round loss in 2006-07, we might take them seriously now .

Bring it on

I am quite enjoying the emergence of this rivalry (from your end) as it seems to be picking up steam. We have always had a healthy hate for the Pats in Swift and it is nice to see the favor returned.
    As always next year should be fun and as always keep it civil.