Thread: Whats in store for the weekend...

Default Whats in store for the weekend...

...3 games in 3 nights. Will a 500 road trip do or will the team excel to new heights? The battle in Saskatoon will be the pivotal game. I don't expect any pushovers though. Any thoughts?
    Drop the Puck

Default well...

Saskatoon will definatly be the pivitol game of the weekend. I think the boys will do ok simply because the travel time between cities is only 1.5-2 hours.

Good thing that Regina is the 3rd game, not to dis the pats, but their team is not the same caliber as the blades.

I for one would be dissapointed with a sub 500 trip. 2/3 games is definatly achievable, and if they play like they did in the last 2 games, a perfect trip is not out of the question.

Ill be listening intently on the weekend.
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

Default weekend

I think with the work style that the team showed on Sunday,that we should win all three game.
    We have to keep up with the teams in front off us or do a little better.

This is the tine last year when we went the 25 games with a point.

KEEPING THE FAITH
    GO REBELS GO

Rebel66 Guest

I would expect them to take at least two out of the three games. The Blades will be really gunning for them given their meltdown after being up 3-1 in the last game between the teams. I'm now confident in both goaltenders so three games in three should be no problem. I like that the team has much more depth now and how the young players are stepping up to the plate.

Anything less than 4 points out of 6 is a disappointment in my mind.

Rebel66 Guest

Holy crap! Is everyone a moderator around here? Looks like I'm the only rookie!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyshoes
    Saskatoon will definatly be the pivitol game of the weekend. I think the boys will do ok simply because the travel time between cities is only 1.5-2 hours.

Good thing that Regina is the 3rd game, not to dis the pats, but their team is not the same caliber as the blades.

I for one would be dissapointed with a sub 500 trip. 2/3 games is definatly achievable, and if they play like they did in the last 2 games, a perfect trip is not out of the question.

Ill be listening intently on the weekend.
    The Blades are overrated and are coming down to earth. I predict that the wheat kings will take over first before the reg. season is done. The game you should be worried about is the PA game. We are missing Chipper, JC, and Gauthier but the boys are taking a real lunchbucket approach at home. Nothing fancy but good hard work for goals and good goaltending. It should be a close game. Prediction: Raiders 3 Rebels 2
    From Parts Unknown

Default full steam ahead

After the total dominance in the last game, I will personally be very disappointed if we don't come home with six points. Once you get the feeling the team must have had in that game, you never want to give it up. Hopefully it will be the beginning of a long roll. I don't think it mattered who we were playing or that team's situation; any team would have difficulty with the Rebels when they ALL play like that.