Thread: Blades fans...I need a little help

Default Blades fans...I need a little help

I'm origionally from the Saskatoon area, and all my family lives out there still, but my problem is they aren't hockey people so I have to turn to you for some help. I am interested in getting my son into a hockey school during the summer, preferably August, and really don't have a clue where to look online for a good one. If any of you could help me out PLEASE email me or PM me with the information. I really want my folks to have the chance to watch their grandson play hockey. 4 years playing and they haven't so much as seen him skate. Thanks in advance for your help.

I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Post hope this helps

There is hockey camps being held at the Jemini Canlan Ice sports arena during the summer months maybe june and definately july and August for sure , I do not know to much more as of dates and other info. I am only familiar with this because my brother went to a hockey camp there last summer. He might go again this summer too.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Thanks! If there is a chance that you could email some more info, or even a link or phone number would be awsome. Thanks again Go Blades Go.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!