Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leth's Mitch Fadden for ???

Default Fadden

I don,t think we will see him back. With the new ECHL affiliation for Tampa as well as the AHL he will find a home in one of those leagues. I would love him to come back as trade bait but I can,t see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    I don't think anyone will give up a first rounder for any 20 year old. I would bet we could do a straight swap. Fadden to a team with poor offence and lot's of defence for thier top 20 yr old D-man. Does anyone know if your team fits that mold and who would be the D-man?
    He's only 19 but Plante maybe? You'd have to give up a draft pick of some sort b/c of the age gap...
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Fadden for Egener, straight across.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    I have no first hand info and am a Fadden fan, but it must be attitude issues. Rumors of this have dogged him his whole career. One thing was a T.V. interview with him during the Dub final. I don't remember the question but the answer was without hesitation and very blunt. "I don't want to be here next year".
    It has to be attitude because if we are going for it all this year, you don't dump your best offensive center. You go get guys with his talent.

It has to do with Ashton needing ice time, just like Fadden did when Yellow got traded. I think that there is a d-man coming this way yet, hopefully an 18 yr old. Mitch did have a good prospect camp, but the new gm when asked said little about him when asked directly, only that he will know more after main camp. New gm might not want to keep old gm's draft choice around, just look at Columbus. I think he has the talent to make it so we'll see.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter
    Fadden for Egener, straight across.
    That might be too big of a blow to take for Red Deers defence.

Hehe, and here I thought that trade offer had just totally killed this thread.

how could that be a big blow to Red Deer? His numbers don't exactly look good. I think that there are much better 20 yr old d-men around, and Fadden if he is in the dub, is easily the best 20 yr old forward around.
    vc124

That is why I thought it killed the thread. Your GM would probably be fired immediately if he ever pulled the trigger on that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    how could that be a big blow to Red Deer? His numbers don't exactly look good. I think that there are much better 20 yr old d-men around, and Fadden if he is in the dub, is easily the best 20 yr old forward around.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

we'll give you Alex Plante for him