Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to get it started!

mccabe23 Guest

Default Time to get it started!

BOOOOOOOO T-BIRDS!!!! GO ROCKETS!!!!!!

Should be a beauty!

Hopefully this Tbird board picks up, I put a link to here on their network54 board. T-bird's fans were great to get along with two years ago when we met in the west final.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

bring them over for whl-list on yahoo lots of them there

Phuxy Guest

You know we'll feel half bad about making sure you don't repeat this year. But don't worry about us, I'm sure we'll get over it quickly.

Go Birds!

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Phuxy
    You know we'll feel half bad about making sure you don't repeat this year. But don't worry about us, I'm sure we'll get over it quickly.

Go Birds!
    I'd love to use that as an avatar.

Can I have your premission to do so?

Phuxy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I'd love to use that as an avatar.

Can I have your premission to do so?
    Absolutely. Enjoy.

Hey C.F.......Put a Giants logo there instead of a Rockets Logo and you have what the giants did this year. Exploded into tears after the Rockets ousted the not so giant Giants..

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Hey C.F.......Put a Giants logo there instead of a Rockets Logo and you have what the giants did this year. Exploded into tears after the Rockets ousted the not so giant Giants..
    That's pretty tough talk from a fan of a team who blew a 3 goal lead in game 3 and who needed 6 games to beat a team who had almost 30 points less than they did.

Oh...sorry...So since the rockets blew a 3 goal lead and took 6 games to go ahead in the series i should not be talking like that? *edited
    Last edited by Thunderbird107; 04-07-2005 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Refrain from using inappropriate language towards posters

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Oh...sorry...So since the rockets blew a 3 goal lead and took 6 games to go ahead in the series i should not be talking like that? *edited
    First of all, you need to calm down. If you're going to come into your opponents forum and run your mouth, you better expect something in return.

Second, yes, you guys played horribly. Instead of playing to win, you played not to lose and it showed in how often the Giants came back and made all of those games close. You may be blind to it as Kelowna fan but you were not the team you should have been in games 1-6.

So get over it and if you can't handle criticism, perhaps its best you stay away.