Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to get it started!

I hope there are a few T.BIRD fans that will give some of the rocket fans a good joust on the boards. They can be tough on oposition fans as there are so many of them on this board. have a good and clean war of words lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird107
    That's pretty tough talk from a fan of a team who blew a 3 goal lead in game 3 and who needed 6 games to beat a team who had almost 30 points less than they did.
    Anyone who watched this series would tell you that the Giants in this series was not the same team during regular season. Giants are a good team that didn't play to their potential until playoffs.

How come it took the Birds five games to beat a team 32 points below you?
    Last edited by Thunderbird107; 04-07-2005 at 09:54 PM.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Anyone who watched this series would tell you that the Giants in this series was not the same team during regular season. Giants are a good team that didn't play to their potential until playoffs.

How come it took the Birds five games to beat a team 32 points below you?
    Cause we suck? And two of our offensive stars have been invisible. Not to mention the 95% amazing gameplay of Price.

Still, no 3 goal lead blown in any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird107
    Cause we suck? And two of our offensive stars have been invisible. Not to mention the 95% amazing gameplay of Price.

Still, no 3 goal lead blown in any game.
    If your offensive stars are invisible against the Ams they will be even worse against a tight checking team like the Rockets.

Why are you editing my posts? I said nothing offensive!
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

C.F Guest

Teaps, you need to calm down. Can you not take a joke? Because that's all it is.

Secondly, learn from the rest of the Rocket fans here and show some god damn class!

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    If your offensive stars are invisible against the Ams they will be even worse against a tight checking team like the Rockets.

Why are you editing my posts? I said nothing offensive!
    I said 2 stars were invisible. We have more than 2.

I actually didn't edit anything but had hit the edit button instead of the quote button. No worries. I'm not going to be that harsh to Rockets fans here.
    Last edited by Thunderbird107; 04-08-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Thats the exact reason why he is, and will continue to be on my ignore list.

I grew very tired of reading childish posts. He can dish it out---but really can't take to much of it back.

Having said that, I know that he in no way represents what all Kelowna fans are about. 99% of the fans on this board are perfectly fine, as a whole, but a couple seem to want to do nothing but antagonize people with idiotic comments and childish and inflammatory posts.

Believe me, he isn't the only one on here.

Just me venting a bit

Taz

Well...it's quite unfortunate you don't really know me because your post just described the opposite of the kind of person i am.....

rinkrat Guest

Good luck T birds! The Rockets WILL underestimate you.

C.F Guest

Having said that, I know that he in no way represents what all Kelowna fans are about. 99% of the fans on this board are perfectly fine, as a whole, but a couple seem to want to do nothing but antagonize people with idiotic comments and childish and inflammatory posts.
    Oh I know. I spent most of my time in the Giants/Rockets series in the Kelowna section. We all got along quite well, and no one was disrespectful(expect Teaps)

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Well...it's quite unfortunate you don't really know me because your post just described the opposite of the kind of person i am.....
    Well it's just too bad that you aren't the person you describe when you're behind a computer screen.

Rather than argue, take it like a man and change our act. I'm not the only one fed up with your childish posts