Thread: Is there a bus coming to Seattle?

Default Is there a bus coming to Seattle?

I may be down in Seattle cheering on the boys next week. Just wondered if anyone is coming down? I hope not but you never know with my boys!

Still might come up Saturday not sure yet! Will let you all know if I am coming. C has to work so it would be the girls.

Kristi

Haven't heard of anything yet, proply not being games 3 & 4 are Tuesday and Thursday.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Haven't heard of anything yet, proply not being games 3 & 4 are Tuesday and Thursday.

You mean I might have to do all the cheering myself? GEEZ!! That's asking alot!

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    Nah, we know we can count on you!!

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    The Key Arena is dead when the T-birds are playing in it. I bet you can out cheer all 1000 of them.

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    The Key Arena is dead when the T-birds are playing in it. I bet you can out cheer all 1000 of them.
    LOL.... Good one.

Maybe Seattle should be the team moving to Chilli.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Nah, we know we can count on you!!

Aahhh thanks Karl!! I'd be excited to see Brett play again! It was pretty emotional seeing him in Vancouver the last time in the regular season!

So this is a BONUS!!

C.F Guest

I'm actually going to go to a game in Seattle. It's the closest location for me to go watch junior hockey now(not including Everett yet). Not cheering for a team, though.

EDIT:Look for a Giants jersey.

Post No Bus to Seattle!

I know that there have been people questioning us if this is going to happen.

Unfortunately, we will not be doing a bus for this series.

We are, however, looking at possibly running on for the next if our opponents end up being Kootenay. That will give them home ice and we could look at doing an overnight trip for the Friday & Saturday.
    DoubleDee