Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plante

Default Plante

Did he show up to camp yet?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I haven't read or heard anything that suggests he didn't show up. What do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmen1
    I haven't read or heard anything that suggests he didn't show up. What do you know?
    Nothing specific, we just keep hearing rumours he may end up being traded here.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

That's cause all those rumors started in Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Nothing specific, we just keep hearing rumours he may end up being traded here.....
    Well I haven't heard any rumors on this end of things.

Okay, so I just read a recap from Hitmen camp today and it is true, Plante has not reported to camp. I guess it is a rumor that he has asked to be traded. Not sure if the rumor has a legit source but I guess its more than this site now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmen1
    Okay, so I just read a recap from Hitmen camp today and it is true, Plante has not reported to camp. I guess it is a rumor that he has asked to be traded. Not sure if the rumor has a legit source but I guess its more than this site now.
    Hmm, I guess I was correct!!

The trade request has now been made public.

Kisio sheds some light on this situation. Personally, I hope Kisio does take his time and gets exactly what he wants for Plante. The Hitmen should be in no rush to trade him.

Kisio on the Plante situation

But like Kisio said the longer he waits the worse it is for both involved. Hopefully Alex smartens the heck up and gets back to what he does. Kisio said the bridge isn't burnt YET!