Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ex Wheat Kings

Look how well Boyle is doing...
    http://stats.theahl.com/stats/player.php?id=2367
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Wheaton King...

couldn't poossibly be the property of any other team, lol. They should have drafted him on his name alone, priceless.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    couldn't poossibly be the property of any other team, lol. They should have drafted him on his name alone, priceless.
    Fred was thinking when he named Wheaton! Actually, he's a pretty good player, I think he'll be better than Sanfred at the dub level.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Wheats prospects

Three of the wkings prospects are having very good seasons.1. Jordan DePape in the MJHL with the Winnipeg Saints---highest scoring rookie in the league.2.Brenden Walker playing with Portage Terriers--very strong team--3rd highest scorer on the team. Drafted in the 12th round of the bantam dr applause aft.3.Jesse Sinatynski----3rd leading scorer in the Alberta AAA Midget league. Drafted in the 13th round of the bantam draft. None of these players were high draft choices. Lucky or good scouting or both??

Bit of both

All-Time Favorite.

dang...nice sig dag

Apparently Alex Grill-Donovan broke his leg in late January while playing for the Pontiacs in the AJHL. Went awkward into the boards and is out for the season and could possibly miss some start of next year as well. Anyone think he could land another spot in the Dub? IMO...no

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite
    Apparently Alex Grill-Donovan broke his leg in late January while playing for the Pontiacs in the AJHL. Went awkward into the boards and is out for the season and could possibly miss some start of next year as well. Anyone think he could land another spot in the Dub? IMO...no
    LOL, that's ironic since I was just talking to him. I keep in touch with him on facebook, we we're in a few classes together in school. He was having a good season for the Pontiacs and broke his leg like you said. Apparently Chilliwack is a gong show too.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley
    LOL, that's ironic since I was just talking to him. I keep in touch with him on facebook, we we're in a few classes together in school. He was having a good season for the Pontiacs and broke his leg like you said. Apparently Chilliwack is a gong show too.
    What was wrong in Chiliwack? Just cerious, because they are still a very new team to the league, I'm just wondering what makes them like that

Rob Klinkhammer recently signed an NHL contract with the Chicago Blackhawks.