Thread: Who likes fights?

Default Who likes fights?

Here is a ton of fights. Mostly NHL, but there are some Junior(1 atleast) in there too.

Enjoy!

http://hockeyfighters.com/Classic_Fightclips/?M=A

I had a chance to see the Calgary/Anahiem game, but my dad didn't take the free tickets he was offered, because the game we went to the year before (between Calgary/Anahiem) was a 1-0 win for the Ducks and was boring as hell. Instead, I missed out on a record setting game for PIM in a single game...I think. Might have been one period because it all happened within the last 3 mins...lol. Dammit.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 01-18-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Talking Cool

These are awesome thanks!
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Kassian Guest

Good stuff. Thanks for the link!

Kamfan Guest

Thanks, great link!

Good link, I still can't believe people like Ken Dryden would like to get rid of hockey fighting? If they got rid of fighting I wouldn't even watch the game.

I still enjoy the game even if there isn't a fight, but take away the hitting and the potential of a fight all it looks like is Sweden verses Finland, BORING AS HELL!
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Good link, I still can't believe people like Ken Dryden would like to get rid of hockey fighting? If they got rid of fighting I wouldn't even watch the game.

I still enjoy the game even if there isn't a fight, but take away the hitting and the potential of a fight all it looks like is Sweden verses Finland, BORING AS HELL!
    Good post. Agreed.

Fight always have and should always be apart of the game. It releaves anger and is entertaining. Rather than someone getting angry and taking someone out stupidly(like a dangerous hit or using their stick or something), it can be settled with some fisticuffs and pretty much settling the unlikingness between two players. It would be different if it were an uncontrolled fight...like a streetfight, but if someone is on the ice getting a beat down, the linesmen are there to stop it. Fighting is a good part of the game and should never be taken away.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 01-20-2005 at 11:32 AM.

kelownakarl Guest

I have always been a big fan of the fighting aspect of the game. It is a good way to start building momentum in a game, or get a momentum change. Plus it is enjoyable for the fans.

Thanks for the link. I have added it to my favorites.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!