Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GO Tigers!!!!

Donald Trump Guest

I would get ready for MH, it sounds like you guy's are worried, Its typical Raiders fans you are all high on handouts. But you wait and see the broom is comming your way very soon, and rumor has it Saskatoon is getting your beloved Reggie so wouldn't that be sweet pay back. I will give you guy's that he is one heck of a goallie. see ya bubbles and hairy back, man chick must love that hairy back.
    Last edited by Tinner; 04-07-2005 at 09:02 AM.

There is no way if the Raider were to trade Beauchemin. They would trade him to the Blades. You don't trade inside your division very often and if you do its usually small. Especially with a rival. And he is a top end goalie one of the best in the league. Why would they wanna to get rid of him? He the type of goalie that can steal you a series. Keep dreaming trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    I would get ready for MH, it sounds like you guy's are worried, Its typical Raiders fans you are all high on handouts. But you wait and see the broom is comming your way very soon, and rumor has it Saskatoon is getting your beloved Reggie so wouldn't that be sweet pay back. I will give you guy's that he is one heck of a goallie. see ya bubbles and hairy back, man chick must love that hairy back.
    Take the sweep of the Blades like a man. Everyone can see that you are eating sour grapes. At least we can be worried.......we advanced.....the Blades DID NOT.
    From Parts Unknown

ynot Guest

Almost everyone is giving this series to the Raiders. Don't underestimate the Tigers....they didn't finish first in the Eastern conference because they are a wash over.

Donald Trump Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tito9
    There is no way if the Raider were to trade Beauchemin. They would trade him to the Blades. You don't trade inside your division very often and if you do its usually small. Especially with a rival. And he is a top end goalie one of the best in the league. Why would they wanna to get rid of him? He the type of goalie that can steal you a series. Keep dreaming trump.
    Hey this rumor started on the PA chat sites and even the Raiders own moderator has sugest that this could be possiable, Trades in your own division happens all the time Tito, we traded with Regina & moose jaw and Brandon this year, so what are you talking about. And this what is wrong with Saskatoon, most of our fans suck the big one, PA fans don't bash each other. What I am doing with bubbles and hairy back, is just fun jabs back and forth I don't mean any harm. I have sour grapes sure do I feel that we should have won, I never thought that we would win in 4 but I felt we got robbed with some bad ref's and when games are won and lost by one goal, it is a big deal if you are forced to play with 4 player for most of the game because of BS calls and our fans not showing up to the games. we were not ready for the play offs and PA was the was the difference. If we would have showed up we would have won. hopefully next year Saskatoon fans don't take winning for granted. and stick togeather even if they don't agree with everything that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Hey this rumor started on the PA chat sites and even the Raiders own moderator has sugest that this could be possiable, Trades in your own division happens all the time Tito, we traded with Regina & moose jaw and Brandon this year, so what are you talking about. And this what is wrong with Saskatoon, most of our fans suck the big one, PA fans don't bash each other. What I am doing with bubbles and hairy back, is just fun jabs back and forth I don't mean any harm. I have sour grapes sure do I feel that we should have won, I never thought that we would win in 4 but I felt we got robbed with some bad ref's and when games are won and lost by one goal, it is a big deal if you are forced to play with 4 player for most of the game because of BS calls and our fans not showing up to the games. we were not ready for the play offs and PA was the was the difference. If we would have showed up we would have won. hopefully next year Saskatoon fans don't take winning for granted. and stick togeather even if they don't agree with everything that goes on.
    Now it is clear. Why didn't I see it before? The refs won the series for the Raiders. It had nothing to do with the Blades being outworked. It had nothing to do with the Blades brutal d-men folding under the forecheck. Cyr was not at fault for several soft goals. The Blades forwards not being willing to pay the price had nothing to do with it either. Now I see the light....darn refs

By the way...whoes fault is it that the Blades were not ready for the playoffs? It can't be Lorne's. He is a god in Saskatoon.
    From Parts Unknown

hey donald I never take anything you said to heart. Even a blind man could see that you are looking for the reaction. I play the reaction game myself. Its just when you try to look for a reaction from people it should be fact based it just gives you more credabilaty thats all.
    Last edited by Tinner; 04-08-2005 at 02:54 PM.

Donald Trump Guest

Well hairy back, my mom Died when I was 8 years olds so be a little more sensitive, on the mom jokes. Anyway PA is very over rated and you guy's are going to lose this series and Brandon is going win the WHL, they are the team that is on fire. We will be a different team next year and we will get pay back. I will buy you and bubbles seats beside me for the home opener, and I would even buy you guy's a few drinks.
    Last edited by Tinner; 04-08-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Donald Trump Guest

No we don't need to invite that clown, but all honesty she did die of cancer when I was 8 and I am alittle sensitive about it, you can say anything else but the mom joke, I would be greatfull for that. Thnaks.

D.A. Guest

Will someone just please ban this guy?
    Last edited by D.A.; 04-10-2005 at 11:50 AM.