Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GO Tigers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Why don't we ban you, what have I done so wrong, I am not doing anything wrong than a friendly jab back and forth with some PA fans, If the rest of Saskatoon fans won't stand up for our team then I will do my best too. Nobody should be turned off on what I say here, and if they are than don't post were I post.
    If this is a Blades/Raider thing what the hell are you two doing on the Tiger board-----Take the crap stuff to email, the rest of us really don't give a rats ass about your own personal hang ups.
    Grump

ynot Guest

Well said Grump!

I was kinda watching and waiting to see how and when this would somehow lead to a connection with the Tigers!!!

he comes on the tiger board cause there no reason for us to go on the stoon board anymore. Grumphy you can edit anything you want so why worry. I dont think trump should banned he brings a warrior spirt to the forum. sorry bout the mom jab didnt know dude thats not somthing to joke around about.
    Last edited by Tinner; 04-08-2005 at 05:30 PM.

D.A. Guest

I wasn't talking about Trump - I was talking about you. All you do is run around from board to board acting like an idiot. I'm sick of it.

oh ok well that makes sense, oh ya and i was just defending myself but whatever think what you want. oh and why wasnt him calling me an idiot edited?

Default Rebrevs

To use one you YOUR tactics, he wasn't CALLING you an idiot. He was saying you ACT like an idiot. According to you in past conversations we have had, this is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.
    Will someone just please ban this idiot?
    nice try rebrevs but i think this quote says it all there was no mention of posting like an idiot. Last time i checked this quote right above me was a personal attack.

Default I was referring to the most recent comment by D.A.

Look at number 26 above......

You have a point about D.A. calling you an idiot in a quote prior to #26 but if we are going to get into the quote game then please consider the following quotes made by you.... I'm going to call this "taking shots at people" by Furback

"I'm sure you don't see that though grumphy your busy with your stop watch"

"I don't think trump has watched game of hockey in his life. My advise to you is stick to ringette cause as a hockey fan YOUR FIRED"

I believe one of your quote re: a bad joke about a mom dying was deleted because your reply was "sorry bout the mom jab didn't know dude thats not somthing to joke about." This was followed by "I play the reaction game myself" Which was immediately followed by.."Its just when you try to look for a reaction from people it should be fact based it gives you more credability thats all" This is an unbelievably arrogant statement. My question is, how can you PLAY (with people) in a reaction game and be CREDIBLE at the same time and this case expect the rest of us to recognize you as being credible.

In the first quote, you take a shot at grumphy. You were "discussing" Phanuef's play time. Neither knew exactly how much he really got but you took a shot at Grumphy claiming he should keep busy with is stop watch. You of course didn't really know either. Where is the credibility in that?

In your second quote, you took a shot at trump suggesting he has never watched hockey. In your effort to slam trump you took a shot at all ringette players because, of course if you are going to slam someone the best way to do it is to compare them to girls and of course girls are a lower form of life. You didn't say it but that is what you are impying. Yet, you believe that everything you say has credibility.

I missed the joke about the mom and you did apologize "I didn't know dude" but you justified it with "playing the reaction game" This is really the bottom line isn't it. How can a person who plays games with people and thinks its funny, in the same breath, claim credibilty??

If you are trying to claim that the moderators on the board are being hypocritical by banning some posts and not others, you are correct. If you expect your credibility to come to your defense based on the way you have handled yourself on this board......good luck.

how is saying your busy with your stop watch an attack he admitted to take a stop watch to the games. As far as trump goes we jabed back in forth it was all in good fun. As well i called grumphy on saying phaneuf played 55 minutes and i just wanted proof of that. hey i never said i was innocent either i just said if im getting singled out for my comments i think other people should. I know the guy doesnt watch ringette it was a joke like i said you cant just single out me with out puting trumps quotes in there as well. As for my arrogant comments thats the way i am arrogant i i feal i can sneak in a clean clever jab i will, hence the stop watch ringette jokes. As far a calling woman lower life forms i dont think that at all every body needs a clean house. so before you post this all over realize i was kiding i guess i have to explain that to everybody when i joke around sorry for the miss communacation.

what i ment about credabilaty was totaly about his hockey comments. usually when i talk hockey is pretty well thought out and i usually have a point. trump was just saying stuff that was totally outragous just to get the pa fans mad.
    Last edited by Furback; 04-10-2005 at 11:25 AM.