Thread: Reb's vs. Tiggers

Iconcup Reb's vs. Tiggers

Very much an up and down game in Innisfail. Both goalies looked very good. Rebs scored on a two on one and Tigers scored next on the P.P. Rebs retook the lead on another 2 on 1 and the Tigers pressed for the equalizer and when they didn't get it things took an nasty turn. I expect a few game misconducts to follow. Again Kuemper looked Very, Very good which is Good News for the Rebs. I believe Adam Kambeitz got both goals (bad seats and a very mushy announcer). Kivisto has a nice point shot, but got caught a couple of times trying to make the "Nice" pass. Mappin, Gross, Smith & Coetzee had decent games. Petrovic looks lost sometimes but didn't make any glaring errors, and the play for a good portion of the game was in the Rebs end. I imagine things will get worked out at the next practice. Can't wait for the Opener !! Comments?

Default ..

not a bad game overall..good tussel at the end. vc119 .however C. Smith looked like he was favoring his shoulder which isn't a good thing. I thought Petro was fighting the puck all nite as well... Keumper did look really good..been a while since we've had such a big goalie. Let's keep him and Gorchynski and someone can have Clarke!! haha
    FrontRow Fan
    Herb Brooks: " The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the one on the back!!" :burningma