Thread: former raiders

Default former raiders

The seattle thunderbirds forwards Ashton Hewson and Devon LeBlanc looking good. Both former raiders have tallied high for Seattle offence. hewson with 2 goals and 1 assist and LeBlanc with 1 goal and 4 assists.

Yes,
    unfortunately for the Raider's fans, too many returning overagers and their loss is our gain in Seattle . I've got a sneaky fealing Hewson and LeBlanc's absence will be felt most in PA this season... just a feeling. And I'm sure a few other teams will regret not grabbing Hewson while the chance was there.

T-Birds Fans I think will be pleasently surprised with all of our trades and aquisitions this year so far.

Default Another Raider

It looks like yet another Raider is going over to you guys in Seattle! It will be interesting to watch when Seattle comes to PA in November!

http://www.raiderhockey.com/news/rel...article_id=227

The Prince Albert Raiders have traded 20 year-old centre Jared Jagow to the Seattle Thunderbirds in exchange for a conditional 9th round selection in the 2010 Western Hockey League bantam draft.
    Jagow was acquired by the Raiders at the trading deadline in the 07-08 season from the Regina Pats for Ryan DePape and appeared in 29 games with 5 goals and 6 assists for 11 points to go along with 15 minutes in penalties.
    Jagow joins 2 other former Raiders, Devon Leblanc and Ashton Hewson to make up the 20 year-old contingent with the Thunderbirds