Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are your needs

Default What are your needs

Aside from the fact that Brandon and Regina are going to be contending for the East pennant this year, what would it take to get Bosch from you guys(assuming Rowat comes back)

Whose to say that it will be just Brandon and Regina to contend?

I don't remember saying those two will be the only two contenders its probably going to be a pretty tight East again this year

I doubt that we would trade one of our goaltenders to a division rival, unless the offer for the goaltender was astoundingly in Regina's favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    I don't remember saying those two will be the only two contenders its probably going to be a pretty tight East again this year
    Aside from the fact that Brandon and Regina are going to be contending for the East pennant this year...
    Apparently it's a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    Apparently it's a fact...
    It is a fact that they will contend, however there is no statement in that quote that states we will be the ONLY contenders.

Choose your words better.

ell oh ell.. I guess you guys don't have much to talk about so far in your season so lets just find semantics in a sentence on a msg board and completely avoid the subject at hand.

You need to relax
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Relax. He is just saying these two teams are going to contend for the pennant. Not JUST those two teams.
    ell oh ell.. I guess you guys don't have much to talk about so far in your season so lets just find semantics in a sentence on a msg board and completely avoid the subject at hand.
    You guys dont either. Two wins is nothing to brag about, especially since there arent many teams in the league that even have finalized rosters.