Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are your needs

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk
    Relax. He is just saying these two teams are going to contend for the pennant. Not JUST those two teams.You guys dont either. Two wins is nothing to brag about, especially since there arent many teams in the league that even have finalized rosters.
    Hey, any time we can beat our most hated rivals is a cause for celebration for me! Tho when you guys inevitably beat us after we spot you a 3 lead, I'll go back into my hole just as quickly

Default Ha

No doubt the pats looked like the Mets bullpen the other night. How many leads can they blow!! But yeah i think our Needs are just to get some damn players back from NHL camps!! None of them are going to make it so if teams would kindly ship them back so we can win some games at the start of the season that would be nice.
    We may all have different opinions but one thing brings us all here...HOCKEY RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by CJSenterprise4
    No doubt the pats looked like the Mets bullpen the other night. How many leads can they blow!! But yeah i think our Needs are just to get some damn players back from NHL camps!! None of them are going to make it so if teams would kindly ship them back so we can win some games at the start of the season that would be nice.
    Who all do you guys have left at camp? Eberle, Rowat, Teubert? I guess those 3 guys are all pretty huge to your team aren't they. Any chance Teubert doesn't come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    Who all do you guys have left at camp? Eberle, Rowat, Teubert? I guess those 3 guys are all pretty huge to your team aren't they. Any chance Teubert doesn't come back?
    Leffler and Delahey are also still gone.

Teubert has a small chance of sticking. 4 spots are locked down by veteran NHLers, one probably for Doughty too, and the last couple going to AHLers and/or a rookie. One of those probably will go to the AHL guy because of the experience factor.

The last spot will probably be between Colten, Hickey, or some AHL guy for a spot on the team. Teubert is way better off in junior since his game still needs alot of work, but they might keep him solely because their D is pretty soft. Not a smart decision, but they are the LA kings...so you never know.

I can see Hickey making a good case for that spot though.
    Last edited by Some_Arrogant_Jerk; 09-22-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Default Yeah..

Still missing 2 of our top 3 D men and our leading goal scorer and a a guy that could have been captain this year in Leffler. Rowat is not a big deal b/c he might not even be with the team or play when he gets back but the other 4 guys hurt alot.
    We may all have different opinions but one thing brings us all here...HOCKEY RULES!

I disagree. Rowatt is still the #1 goaltender here. There were two goals score this weekend by the give aways or mishandling by the goaltender. That hurts.

I would be surprised to see Rowatt moved. There is a lot of interest in the younger guys.

Iconwhl

Rowat is much worse at playing the puck the Bosch is. Bosch just needs to get regular time between the pipes and his puck handling skills will help us more then hurt us.

I have heard that Seattle is interested in Rowat and just a name kinda being thrown out there as well is Brenden Dillion in return along with a pick, not sure if theres any truth to this as i also heard Kootney is interested in Rowat as well. Parker is alittle more willing to part with Rowat then Bosch at this time, a change of scenary for Rowat may be good for him, he took alot of heat after being ousted in the 1st round last year from being out played by Yonkman.

Default Looks like...

Delahey and Leffler are on their way home so hopefully they can be dressed for saturday's game.

Leffler is back. From everything that I heard Delahey is still in Devils camp.
    I would suspect that Rowatt will be sent down later today. The Kings are pretty happy with Rowatt, he had a pretty good camp. I have no idea where Tuebert sits, but he is not ready for the NHL. If you are looking for somebody to be a bit of a physical presents, why would you pick an 18 year old kid? There are hundreds of players in the minors that could fill that role.
    I think that Edmonton wants to give Eberle another look in either the game tonight or tomorrow. I guess it is wait and see. If he is in the line up tonight then there is a chance for him to be back tomorrow.