Thread: Wheat Kings 4 Pats 3 (SO)

Default Wheat Kings 4 Pats 3 (SO)

Well, I was tempted to shut the radio off, and then Luebke's technical difficulties did it for me. Because of what happened on Friday in the 3rd, I decided to listen to Rod Pederson and the 3rd period, and about the time it was 3-2, I decided that I didn't want my ears to bleed from Rod's voice so I changed it back to Bruce's broadcast. Much to my surprise, Lewadniuk gets a gift and ties the game up. McCue almost wins it in OT, but then Glennie finished the come back off with his SO GWG.

I really think that we need to start better. We can't keep coming back in the 3rd periods of every game. Hayes sounded like he was really shaky at first but then settled down including a boat load of saves in the 3rd. I like this team alot, and it will be very comforting to see Calvert, Robak and possibly Mayorov in the line-up at a later date. Good to see Lewadniuk get his first goal, and Stone get his first WHL point. Did Miller see ice time after the fight with Bartley?

Good game, and hopefully we finally can bring our A game against MJ.

Ahem, I beat you to it! :P

Yeah Miller saw ice time, and boy did he play a good game. He can sure hit, and he held his own against a 20 year old in Bartley, in fact I would call the fight a draw.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN
    Yeah Miller saw ice time, and boy did he play a good game. He can sure hit, and he held his own against a 20 year old in Bartley, in fact I would call the fight a draw.
    The kids got cajones. He's going to make some mistakes wih the puck, but boy, we need his aggression out here,wish everyone else had that same gumption.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.