Thread: Calvert Returns

Default Calvert Returns

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/team/app/...ticleid=382941

Matty Calvert will be back for this weekend as well.. great news for us

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    http://bluejackets.nhl.com/team/app/...ticleid=382941

Matty Calvert will be back for this weekend as well.. great news for us
    That is awesome, maybe he can get the "blue chip" line going!!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Good news. Any word on Maksim Mayorov?

This line will create so much havoc with Calvert back in the mix, D-men only had to focus mainly on Schenner and Glennie, now we got Calvi back

booboo Guest

Default Roster moves?

I don't think the Wheats will make roster moves until after the Oct.15 Mem Cup announcement and the overage deadline Oct 15 or 16. If awarded the Mem Cup Kelly may want to start making some moves this year rather than wait till next year entirely vci34

With Calvert coming back this will help for sure! I hate to say it but those first 2 games of the year Schenn looked a little lost like he was trying to do it all himself and looked almost average out there! Then again he is still 17!! I just hope he doesnt end up a guy who HAS to have that certain guy in with him in order to succeed! Either way great news for the team. What are they gonna do with King though? 1st round bantam pick, 18 years old and done nothing except pre-season. He is another Bryan Kauk who the Wheat Kings just keep hoping he will end up the player he once was in AAA but in reality Sanfred King belongs in Junior A. Major Junior seems a little above his league if you ask me.