Thread: Hitmen Bus Trip To Brandon

Default Hitmen Bus Trip To Brandon

This Post is from Calgarypuck, Just thought I would let every one know.

Join the Junior Hockey Junkies as they follow the Hitmen to Brandon for Games 1 & 2.

-Cost $230 per person, based on double occupancy. This price is based on a minimum of 30 people. If we get more than 30 people the price will be adjusted accordingly, but we need 30 people to make this trip a go!
    -Departure time, 9:00 pm Thursday April 7, 2005.
    -Departure location, Nortel Networks [East lot], 5111-47th Street N.E.
    -Return Arrival time in Calgary 11:00 am April 10.

Trip Itinerary

-Depart Calgary at 9 pm on Thursday April 7, 2005.
    -Travel through the night to Brandon. [Plan for a number of stops along the way].
    -Arrive in Brandon and check into hotel at around 11:00 am on Friday April 8. Hotel is equipped with pool, spa, lounge and restaurant.
    -Depart for Game #1 at 6:30 pm. [Puck drop is scheduled for 7:30 pm].
    -Return to Hotel 15 minutes after the game.
    -Check out of Hotel Saturday April 9 at 4:00 pm.
    -Depart for dinner to local eatery at 4:15 pm.
    -Arrive at rink for Game #2 at approx 6 pm. [Puck drop is scheduled for 7 pm].
    -Depart for dinner and home approx 15 minutes after game.
    -Expected arrival time in Calgary 11:00 am April 10.

If interested please contact the Junior Hockey Junkies at 510-8632 or e-mail to info@jrhockeyjunkies.com

We need to get our numbers resolved by tonight, so please contact as soon as possible.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Default Sounds great, sign me up...

Oh wait, I can't, have some home games those dates!! Just kidding, but it sounds like a bus trip with the Junkies would be a blast!!

Hitman Guest

Sadly I can't make it. That would be awesome though.

Thumbs up

It is great to see the Junior Hockey Junkies being so active, with their bus trips and all.

Hope to hear it on the radio/internet about all the Hitmen Fans that made the trip.