Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: After a long week....

No Jared you give the Rockets fan the bad rap not me and you know it.

The hot dog reference was to your fat ass dude, it wasn't suppose to be funny and you didn't see the practice...........by the way the goalie thing wasn't a running joke among the staff dumbass it was a joke on the ice with the players,coaches and the only 2 non players/staff sitting in the stands beside the bench.........no matter were you stood and lurked you would have known this........fuc* it your a waste of time and space.
    Last edited by kevanie97; 04-08-2005 at 11:35 PM.

Default Weber Played

How would you score this one
    I would give Teaps a TKO ....LOL

I never said Weber didn't skate at practice ( of course I knew he did) all I said was Jared wasn't there to see it..........

By the way eecliff thanks for the CD, I just watched it and it great.

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    I never said Weber didn't skate at practice ( of course I knew he did) all I said was Jared wasn't there to see it..........

By the way eecliff thanks for the CD, I just watched it and it great.
    Kool ...pass it around ..
    If anyone on the board wants a copy just LMK ...(free unless I have to mail them)

I'm not taking sides with this thread .... I'm just having fun....

ee.....
    Last edited by eecliff; 04-08-2005 at 11:54 PM.

Yup...your absolutly right Kevin...I wasn't there....................

Ok guys arn't you cheering for the same team? save your energy for the T-Birds

Thumbs down I call BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    No Name bars so not a clue Not even the most seasoned rockets fan would know this unless he was right there and asked him his name..........
    UUUmmm - I don't think so Jared. I was told who the mystery goalie was and even I would have recognized him in net!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Apparently I am supposed to me in on the staff members jokes? Dude, I stayed there for maybe 5 minutes and I stayed in the bloody tunnel of 104. I saw Weber with the Black jersey on and Left.
    Ok - so now I know, without a doubt, that you are full of it! Anyone who loves hockey, regardless if it is the team you support or not, is not going to stay at a closed practice, that they were invited to, for only 5 minutes. And for that time hide in a tunnel. The will be there the whole time and take a good seat to watch the action!

You know Jared; I think I was one of the only people who was giving you a fair shot with all your posts. I'm done doing that! You are now officially on your own!
    DoubleDee

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDee
    UUUmmm - I don't think so Jared. I was told who the mystery goalie was and even I would have recognized him in net!
    Who was the mystery goalie? Kelly Guard?

thats fine Deanne...i'm not looking for any support......

Default Not for me to say!

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Who was the mystery goalie? Kelly Guard?
    I don't think it is my place to say who it was. I think I have been honest enough in all my posts that people can know on my word that he would have been recognizable. Besides - if we spill the beans now Jared will come back saying he'd known all along.

Tell you what - I will tell you at the next game in person as we know that the Rockets are going to get on a big time roll now!
    DoubleDee