Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: After a long week....

kelownakarl Guest

Default After a long week....

there is nothing like some Rockets Hockey to start off the weekend!

Cheers mates.

Default Yes a very long busy week for me

Gonna be a great series

Go Rockets Go!!

Smile Can life get any better?

Go home after work and watch the 1st period of my Hitmen game then head to Prospera to watch the Rockets.

Not quite warm enough to wear the shorts tonight though!

See ya tonight all!
    DoubleDee

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDee
    Not quite warm enough to wear the shorts tonight though!
    Dammit, quit teasing us DD.

Did anyone catch the Daily Courier this am? It said Shea WEber shed his yellow jersey for a black jersey and went through full contact practice yesterday. Is that true or are they playing games with the T-birds?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Did anyone catch the Daily Courier this am? It said Shea WEber shed his yellow jersey for a black jersey and went through full contact practice yesterday. Is that true or are they playing games with the T-birds?
    Perhaps a combination of both. May cause the Thunderbirds to somewhat panic and juggle the lines or adjust gameplans. As for Weber, this could be a good sign and shows that he's almost game ready. I'm assuming he'll be in the lineup by Game 3.

--Ron Mexico, esq.

Was at the Practice yesterday and it is true...Weber doned the black jersey.......

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Was at the Practice yesterday and it is true...Weber doned the black jersey.......
    Thanks for the update even though I believed the paper article

Default shorts & Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Dammit, quit teasing us DD.

First off, after the banging I took at soccer on Monday my legs need a few more days to recover before I am showing them off.

Second - did you guys get the Rockets flight plan? It did indeed indicate that Weber will be back for this series!
    DoubleDee

Icon32

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDee
    Second - did you guys get the Rockets flight plan? It did indeed indicate that Weber will be back for this series!
    No I didn't get the flight plan, after the false rumors of two years ago Kiel McLeod, Mr. Hamilton is not tipping his hat. I don't blame him, if I was in his shoes I'd probly do the same. To my surprise #2 could be starting tonite or not until they need him, who knows?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Jared why do you continue to lie...........all practices this week were closed to the public, all of them, so there is no way you saw him skating unless you all of a sudden are a staff member.

Anybody doubts that they are closed to the public just call the Rockets, they will confirm it.