Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: After a long week....

I know they are closed to the public...Unless you know the right people.....

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    I know they are closed to the public...Unless you know the right people.....
    You are full of it Jared, you were not there and its doesn't matter who you know, Truitt won't allow anybody in not even you , you liar.

When you going to learn pinochio.

Default maybe he was there - who will ever really know?!

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Jared why do you continue to lie...........all practices this week were closed to the public, all of them, so there is no way you saw him skating unless you all of a sudden are a staff member.

Anybody doubts that they are closed to the public just call the Rockets, they will confirm it.
    Ok, so I know for a fact that I have gotten into Calgary Hitmen practices that were closed to the public. Unless you were at the arena and watching every nook and cranny why don't we just let it go. Maybe he was there maybe he wasn't.

By all indications he would have to be practicing full out if his return is imminent.
    DoubleDee

Because I was there and I know he wasn't. And if you were and I missed you then tell me this, who was in goal for half the practice other then the 2 regular goalies and why was he?

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Because I was there and I know he wasn't. And if you were and I missed you then tell me this, who was in goal for half the practice other then the 2 regular goalies and why was he?
    OK - cool. Lets see if he answers.

I am not defending him I am just saying how could we know for sure. Obviously you may have a way to do this.
    DoubleDee

No Name bars so not a clue Not even the most seasoned rockets fan would know this unless he was right there and asked him his name........If i wasn't there, WHY would i confirm that Weber was wearing the black jersey? Your not seeming to argue against it, maybe because you know i'm right and can't admit it? I havn't got much to prove by saying i was there, because honestly, i don't care if you think i'm lieing. I have more important things in life than to worry about such petty things......

If you were there you would know, it was a running joke in the arena you liar and the Courier reported that Weber skated and wore a black jersey long before you posted it..........good try though pinochio.

Stop with the constant lying and grow up Jared it is getting annoying.

"I have more important things in life than to worry about such petty things......"

yea like were the next dozen hot dogs and donuts will come from for you to devour.............LMFAO

The news on 1150 at 5pm did say Weber is expected to dress for tonights game. The WHL website today did not have Weber as a scratch,the only scratch they listed was Kevin Reinholt, so maybe there is some truth to all this..We'll just have to wait a couple hours to find out I guess...

ee.....

yea like were the next dozen hot dogs and donuts will come from for you to devour.............LMFAO
    That was funny? LMAO...dude, you have a WEAK sense of humor...I did something for the team, so they let me in for a practice...Wanna see what i did for the team? ask any of the players...ANY of them about mini jerseys...go ahead...ask any one of them...They'll let you know...Dude...isn't time you got to work? man, what a slacker.....

If you were there you would know, it was a running joke in the arena you liar
    Apparently I am supposed to me in on the staff members jokes? Dude, I stayed there for maybe 5 minutes and I stayed in the bloody tunnel of 104. I saw Weber with the Black jersey on and Left. Geez, you make it sound like i shot somebody! YOU need to grow up pal! Time for you to represent the Club in the way it wants to be represented. Your the Black sheep in the Rockets Staff that gives this organization the bad rap it has with other fans. Not me.
    Last edited by Teaps; 04-08-2005 at 06:41 PM.