Thread: Ryan Hollweg

Default Ryan Hollweg

Would the NHL please kick this idiot out of hockey before someone gets killed. He has no respect for anyone in the game of hockey. Do any of the Tiger fans remember the hit on Colin Stone? Oh yeah & he never did recieve anything for that hit & Stone never did play a game after that. I wish someone would have 2 handed him applause that game like Chris Simon did last yr. Please nhl its time to wakeup to this bum.

I totally agree. I posted a tsn.ca write up about it in the general hockey forum as well. The Rangers are happy to of got rid of him, and why the Leafs wanted him is something I'll never know. I hope the Leafs buy out his contract and he never plays another game in the NHL.
    Always Remembered

as a leafs fan i cringed at this trade. I beleive they gave up a pittsburgh 5th for him. Hollweg does not appear to be a strong piece to the rebuilding puzzle. Why they ever picked him up is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by howley
    as a leafs fan i cringed at this trade. I beleive they gave up a pittsburgh 5th for him. Hollweg does not appear to be a strong piece to the rebuilding puzzle. Why they ever picked him up is beyond me.
    If any team in the NHL was gonna pick this guy up it was gonna be the Leafs!! Hes a joke to the game and a coward!! Didnt he wear the "C" when he played for Medicine Hat?? Im pretty sure he did and if so, what a disgrace!! Especially when you consider a guy like Kris Russell, not even close to the same category!!

Lets not forget that that idiot went first overall in the 1999 WHL Bantam Draft. Makes a guy really scratch his head.
    Also, he has suffered two serious injuries because of disregard by opponents. One was concussion issues while a Tiger and of course the Simon incident. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    This cycle of idiocy has to end.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!