Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dweeb line

Default Dweeb line

Is the best line you've seen for a while in Regina? 2 small shifty snipers for sure....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Is the best line you've seen for a while in Regina? 2 small shifty snipers for sure....
    And let us hope it will stay that way.
    Last edited by scoreboard; 10-19-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoreboard
    SORRY BUT THE LINE HAS BEEN NAMED THE - DEW - LINE

DEW - ER
    - THE DWEEB LINE !!!
    Maybe in Regina, but the rest of us prefer Dweeb!!!
    Actually I'd prefer not to play against that line at all!!!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think the "Dweeb" line is awesome. Waaaaay more memorable than the "Dew" line. 3 or 4 years from now who is going to remember the "Dew" line? "Dweeb" is different and it is memorable. Roddy is using "Dweeb" so I am sticking with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nivek_wahs
    I think the "Dweeb" line is awesome. Waaaaay more memorable than the "Dew" line. 3 or 4 years from now who is going to remember the "Dew" line? "Dweeb" is different and it is memorable. Roddy is using "Dweeb" so I am sticking with it.
    It's an awesome name b/c it's so ironic, they're such a good line that they can take a crazy name like that and just keep on scoring, anyway, whatever they're called, they're good!!

Icon32

and not to mention the dew lines is retarded anyway whoever made that up is obviously a little slow.

Default Ha you wish...

but even though i made the D-E-W line you are still a bit slower than me..i know it does suck but so does dweeb. Can't make a line name if they change the lines everyother game anyways..... The Pats real name should be 3rd Period Chokers. Gave up 4 goals in Medicine Hat in the 3rd thats just brutal. Same as last year...what is this the worst conditioned team in the league?
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 10-19-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Title edited for content
    We may all have different opinions but one thing brings us all here...HOCKEY RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by CJSenterprise4
    but even though i made the D-E-W line you are still a bit slower than me..i know it does suck but so does dweeb. Can't make a line name if they change the lines everyother game anyways..... The Pats real name should be 3rd Period Chokers. Gave up 4 goals in Medicine Hat in the 3rd thats just brutal. Same as last year...what is this the worst conditioned team in the league?
    And you call yourself a Pats fan? Yikes.... you sound like the blue-hairs at the games.

All of these names are awful(dweeb is no "Legion of Doom"), and pointless anyways since the lines get shuffled the instant they stop producing. Id worry more about the play of the team than some stupid line name.

This Dweeb line probably wont last too long anyways. Doucet is good at faceoffs and hustles, but isnt the answer for our top line scoring. Should just continue rotating the LWers (euros and strueby, not macangus) and see what happens. The second line is fine, Deuce can center leffler and Strueby(or whichever LW) until extra help is brought in.

Should also give the more talented rookies(aside from weal) more chances in offensive situations. Maybe throw a guy like Mulder or Breitkreuz(herb?) on the second line and see how he does (example).

Quote Originally Posted by nivek_wahs
    And you call yourself a Pats fan? Yikes.... you sound like the blue-hairs at the games.
    You cant really dispute what he has said though. The pats were awful last night, and even after getting a new coach, still have the same bad habits. Same problems every game...can never play 60 minutes, and/or we have trouble sticking to the game plan. Its actually becoming predictable.

All of it really comes down to working hard and not coasting on talent. Though I dont think conditioning is an issue. Sometimes its the other way around, where we turn it up in the 3rd and its branded as a "too little too late" performance. We gotta lose the "thats good enough" attitude. We just arent a hard working team, at least in comparison to the Red Deers and Medicine hats of the league...and its starting to bite us in the ass.

I would just like to see these issues actually getting addressed. Parker needs to make the necessary trade(s) already, Derkatch needs to come down onto the players and fix these work ethic issues, and some of the players need to pull their own weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk
    This Dweeb line probably wont last too long anyways.
    Called it. Though it didnt go the way I wanted it to.

Doucet was released by the pats.

http://communities.canada.com/regina...s/default.aspx

I'll share my reaction to this on a thread in the morning. But this more or less confirms that there really is no escape from Macangus.

Maybe they bring back Kirt Hill? More likely, they make a trade for a good 20, but Hill is a defensive forward with some upside that this team can use.