Thread: Game 13 - WCT Game 1/5 - Brandon @ Kelowna

Default Game 13 - WCT Game 1/5 - Brandon @ Kelowna

Looks(sorry sounds) like we are having a pretty good start to the game, as I type its 2-0 Brandon and it sounds like Brandon has dominated the play so far. Sounds like Hayes is on his game, couple big saves just now in the PK

ruh roh.. gonna be 2 men down with 3:33 or something to go.. up 3-1

Also.. 5 and a GM for Schenn for Elbowing.. hopefully we dont see a suspension out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    Also.. 5 and a GM for Schenn for Elbowing.. hopefully we dont see a suspension out of this
    i was watchin this game on webcast i saw the hit. it looked completedly clean to me. the guy was coming behind the net with his head down and schenn creeamed him. maybe his hands were up a bit. but i though it was maybe worth 2 minutes for charge or something but yah definatley not worthy of a suspension in my opinon. the kelowna announcer was being completedly biast saying it was dirty. what an idiot. the guy he hit looked like he had a concussion and had to be helped off the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by gowheaties
    i was watchin this game on webcast i saw the hit. it looked completedly clean to me. the guy was coming behind the net with his head down and schenn creeamed him. maybe his hands were up a bit. but i though it was maybe worth 2 minutes for charge or something but yah definatley not worthy of a suspension in my opinon. the kelowna announcer was being completedly biast saying it was dirty. what an idiot. the guy he hit looked like he had a concussion and had to be helped off the ice.
    I was just listening to Luber on 880 and he couldn't see how it was a penalty let a lone a 5

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    I was just listening to Luber on 880 and he couldn't see how it was a penalty let a lone a 5
    I was listing to Regan Bartel call the game (no disrespect to Luber - I just like to hear the opinions of guys that see our team only once). They were calling it a major and a game as soon as the hit happened.

Might have been (Probably was???) a homer call by the refs but 6000 refs in the stands were p-o'ed and wanted a call after a couple of Wheatie 5 on 3's.
    Last edited by BWK; 10-26-2008 at 06:46 AM.

schenn. wat a beauty. does this guy not do it all and hes only goona get better