Thread: Inconsistent play

Default Inconsistent play

After today's loss to Calgary, a friend of mine was heard to have said that the Tigers suck and that he's giving up his tickets. I feel the team has been up-and-down, yet you look at the team and some pretty good players have been out of the lineup. Bretton Cameron, John Stampohar, Tomas Kundratek, Tristan King, all skilled guys who either are or have been out of the lineup due to injury. I for one feel that if given some time to gel, this team could be a top team, altho I wonder if maybe the goaltenders could be something Willie should shake up. Any agreements? Disagreements?

Default Goal Scoring

The Tigers have scored 18 goals in their 9 road games, an average if 2 goals a game. Thirteen of those goals were scored in 3 games (Edmonton 5, Red Deer 4, and PA 3), the other 5 games they've managed only 5 more goals. Tough to blame the goaltending with those numbers. I believe the road record is a reflection on the teams lack of size and an unwillingness to try to score dirty goals away from the Arena.

We've seen that when they come to play, they can play well

IDK sometimes its like they only play at 75-85% effort. More laid back, and seeing where the game goes, instead of taking the game by force.

they need more out of their players than what they have been giving.

I don't really see them changing their goaltenders at this point. They seem content with Holfeld.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/