Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prank Call

Exclamation I Give, I Give

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBits
    Geez Westleaf, it's not like they were making them be telemarketers and phone up people selling season tickets. They need to learn to be good citizens along with being good hockey players.
    Wow, was that ever a brilliant idea the Cougars had! Having players call season ticket holders is a stroke of genius. It's too bad all other CHL organizations don't follow suit immediately. Let's all remove our names from the national "do not call list" and sit patiently by our phones for the "call" from a Cougar player. I would hate to be the one responsible for delaying the character development of these fine young men. I don't know what I was thinking in my original reply to this thread? I couldn't have been further off track if I had tried. My only hope is that I never have an original thought again. Shame on me. vci22 vci11
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Quote Originally Posted by the flying moose
    It was funny because I was not home and they left a message. I check my voice mail and I had a message from Kevin Armstrong and I was confused for a second because I didn't know anyone named Kevin and then I clued in.

I think it was a nice gesture to show ticket holders their appreciation.
    So, I'm curious....what did the message say?
    For What It's Worth

So, I'm curious....what did the message say?
    I don't remember word for word but they thanked us for supporting the team and wished us a happy holiday season.

I don't remember word for word but they thanked us for supporting the team and wished us a happy holiday season.

I still think its a nice idea.

Westleaf would probably punch Luke Schenn in the face if he showed up on his doorstep with Toronto v. Montreal tickets in hand.
    For What It's Worth

Icon06 Wrong Again!

I still think its a nice idea.

Westleaf would probably punch Luke Schenn in the face if he showed up on his doorstep with Toronto v. Montreal tickets in hand.
    Heck no! Are you crazy? LEAF vs Scab tickets! I'd go and maybe even take my missus! She'd have to promise to cheer for the LEAFS though!

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    She'd have to promise to cheer for the LEAFS though!
    Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for her to be the only one there cheering for the Leafs?

Smile Haha

Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for her to be the only one there cheering for the Leafs?
    Ouch!! Et tu Flying Moose??? Let me guess, a hab fan perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    Ouch!! Et tu Flying Moose??? Let me guess, a hab fan perhaps?
    Not a Habs fan either. Don't really have a fav NHL team. Havea few players I like so I'll watch games when their teams are playing but otherwise if its hockey I'll cheer for it.