Thread: Who can challenge Brock?

Default Who can challenge Brock?

Not that big of an upset over Coultre as some are saying. Lesnar has the athleticism of a GSP but at 265 lbs. If he continues to improve his standup and overall MMA skills, I'm interested to see who will be able to step in the cage and beat him. UFC 94 main event officially announced- BJ Penn vs. George St. Pierre. Never been a fan of Penn, so hopefully GSP can impose his will on him. vc119
    I says pardon?

I was calling Brock to win that from the get go. If he continues to progress at the rate he is at right now I really am not sure who can challenge him. The guy has the perfect make up to be one of the most dominating MMA fighters to come along. So fast, so strong, so athletic and seems to have a real strong attitude to succeed and push himself to the edge every time.

Maybe Kimbo Slice could take him

On a side note...I'm trying to coin Brock Lesnar fans..."lesnians" it's going to catch on!

It's just a shame how the MMA marks refuse to give him any respect at all though. I think it's funny as hell that a former professional wrestler is the champion of UFC and it eats all these nerds alive.

Have you seen the way this guy trains? Sic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDrAXYEOS6s

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!