Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudas

Default Dudas

Looking at the Weekly Update, I see Jesse Dudas is no longer on the injury list but has yet to play a game this season.

Is he reporting this year or is he done with the team?
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

How come no updates on Dudas? We've heard about Peddle, Eakin,Dansereau, Molle and now Hewett after the game again Red Deer. Nothing new on Dudas and when he'll be back, will he get moved or what's going on?

Default Dudas?

There have been a lot of differing reports on Dudas. Not so sure anyone knows what's going on.

"Overage blueliner Jesse Dudas has been skating and rehabbing in Edmonton with the Oilers but remains three weeks away from action meaning he likely will not rejoin the Broncos until after Christmas."

That is from the Southwest Booster this week. Keen had Dudas back last weekend so who knows what the truth is.

I have my doubts whether we will see him in a Broncos jersey again.

Default trade in the works?

with the silence around his condition and readiness, one could have the opinion that Dudas is one of the guys being shopped around. If healthy, he could be a big piece of a contender's puzzle and should be someone who we should receive a big return for.

Default Dudas

I was told by someone high in the Bronco organization that Dudas was told by the Doctor, recently, that he was 3 weeks away. When he is cleared to play the Broncos will have 2 weeks to decide on the 20 yr old situation. That could be as late as the trade deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Broncs
    with the silence around his condition and readiness, one could have the opinion that Dudas is one of the guys being shopped around. If healthy, he could be a big piece of a contender's puzzle and should be someone who we should receive a big return for.
    An overage d-man won't bring you a big return. You'll get something similar to what McCue got us....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

An overdman like Dudas will bring a big return if it can strengthen a lengthy playoff run. The Rockets currently have 7 dmen on their roster (according to whl website) and 1 of those dmen just got traded to Tri-City. I don't see Dean trading just Dudas....goaltender? forward (we do have lots of forward depth)?

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    An overage d-man won't bring you a big return. You'll get something similar to what McCue got us....
    Dudas is a better player than McCue is though, even when considering his recent success in medicine hat. SC would get a pretty good return for him, especially from a team like Brandon that desperately needs an experienced, tough offensive defenceman that can play alot of minutes.

Of course, thats what SC needs too though...My bet is that Yonkman eventually gets traded to a contending team for a tough-ish forward, and they groom Googy to be the starter for this year and next year. (at least that is what is ideal for the broncos, anyways.)

Default Kelowna thread

I see Kelowna traded one of their D-men today and that leaves them with only 6 guys on the back end. Maybe the rumor scout talked about previous on Dudas heading to Kelowna is true. I noticed scout has posted about the kelowna trade on their forum today and mentions Dudas.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk
    Dudas is a better player than McCue is though, even when considering his recent success in medicine hat. SC would get a pretty good return for him, especially from a team like Brandon that desperately needs an experienced, tough offensive defenceman that can play alot of minutes.

Of course, thats what SC needs too though...My bet is that Yonkman eventually gets traded to a contending team for a tough-ish forward, and they groom Googy to be the starter for this year and next year. (at least that is what is ideal for the broncos, anyways.)
    Dudas is better than McCue, when healthy. But an overage, injury prone d-man won't command a lot on the open market. SC should trade their overage goalie in my opinion.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.