Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dudas

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    RDRebels fan, How can Bentley be playing the Generals in your post. The Generals are from Bentley?????

Here is to Dudas lets all have one for him vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34
    excuse me for improper Grammer, I mean to say "Here in Bentley. Vs. the Generals" Sorry for the "confusion".

He looked sharp last night. And for anyone who's never seen AAA senior and figures it's some bush beer league, don't kid yourself.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

I'm sure we in PG never heard the entire story but he kind of pulled the same thing here before he got traded. The team said they hadn't heard from him in awhile.

I use to have a lot of respect for Dudas and was one of his biggest fans until he pulled this crap. I hope he fades away into obscurity and never heard from again. Sorry, I just don't like people that don't report and think they are better then the team they are suppose to play for. Sorry transplanted bronco, but I just don't buy the story that he was going to come and Dean told him to stay home when we are desperate for a physical D-man with leadership. :burningma

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    Here is to Dudas lets all have one for him vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34
    I've got something for Dudass and it's not a cigar. vci33

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

have the broncos released him? Because if not, he shouldn't of been playing last night, correct?

Those are not cigars. A little of the green.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by RDRebelsfan
    have the broncos released him? Because if not, he shouldn't of been playing last night, correct?
    No he hasn't been released they are trying to trade him, hopefully to a bottom feeder that won't make the playoffs. I don't think AAA Senior leagues care about WHL rights.

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    No he hasn't been released they are trying to trade him, hopefully to a bottom feeder that won't make the playoffs. I don't think AAA Senior leagues care about WHL rights.
    Not so sure about, probably not.

Default Dudas

I'm sure Cree River of the AAA Chinook Hockey League doesn't care about WHL rights but they still fall under the umbrella of the CAHA. After he played the one game, I'm sure the WHL filed a protest with the CAHA after he played and the Cree River and Chinook Hockey League have been ordered to not allow him to play until he is released by the WHL. He did not suit up the next night and was a spectator for the game. Look for him to be traded before the 10th if there is still interest in him. There was alot before he refused to return but this may have left a sour taste in the mouth of alot of teams and his trade value may have plummetted.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    I'm sure Cree River of the AAA Chinook Hockey League doesn't care about WHL rights but they still fall under the umbrella of the CAHA. After he played the one game, I'm sure the WHL filed a protest with the CAHA after he played and the Cree River and Chinook Hockey League have been ordered to not allow him to play until he is released by the WHL. He did not suit up the next night and was a spectator for the game. Look for him to be traded before the 10th if there is still interest in him. There was alot before he refused to return but this may have left a sour taste in the mouth of alot of teams and his trade value may have plummetted.

Scout

not to sound nit picky but it's River Cree, not Cree River. But who cares, I know what you mean.

Are you sure? The Chinook league site according to Saturday's game has him on the line up sheet, with an Assist.

Look here (Sat night vs. Rocky)
    http://www.chinookhockeyleague.com/l...&gameID=596813

then Friday vs. bentley
    http://www.chinookhockeyleague.com/l...&gameID=596810

considering that fort Saskatchewan lost points for using an illegal player, you'd figure the same should occur to River Cree.