Thread: Call me crazy!

Iconwhl Call me crazy!

Just my thoughts! Ius and Dudas let them rot!!!!!!!!! To many times players (limited number) forget that there is only a select group that gets to play in the WHL and only a few from there get drafted into the NHL and even a smaller number get a chance to ever play in the show!I'll bet there are a ton of kids that would kill for the chance to play in the WHL and wouldn't get pouty about it!So if you don't want to play for the team your on then stay home and hang up the skates!Ius has done this twice in one season, don't know the guy but WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA,suck it up princess!Dudas just because you went to Oilers camp doesn't mean your going to the show!Maybe there is more to there issues and if so speak up and tell everyone!Sorry I had tp let that out! And please do not trade Yonkman he seems to be the most consistant, no offence to Guggenburger, but I call it as I see it!

I think it would small minded to not at least deal Dudas, may as well get something for him, (and i am sure that player will be better than Curtis, the player we gave up to get him). I also think that there is a lot more to the stories of those two players not being here now, and i think it is best that those are left were they be.

Oh and you are crazy

Iconwhl

I guess that not airing ones dirty laundry in public can be a definate asset but I personaly can't figure out why some players,present and past, do not want to be here!With Dudas's hold out what has that done to his stock in being traded?Will a team want somebody who is a retal for the remainder of the season and if he doesn't like that team will he report to them?Unfortunatly I don't think besides future considerations we won't get squat for Ius!
    I don't know about crazy but maybe a few fries short of a happy meal!LOL