Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudas

Default Dudas

If Dudas stays healthy he will be a big asset to any team. He has the size at 6'2" 220lbs clears the net with the best of them, is tough and steps in for his team mates and is a very offensive D-man when need be. He is stay at home but when there is an opening i've seen him go end to end arounds opposing D-men and score. There is alot of interest in him around the league right now and guys like him are not that common. I think teams that are contending will take the risk on him. I don't believe it will just be Dudas in this trade and will involve more players.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

This trade would really suck imo seeing that Dudas is excactly what we need on the back end. Our defence is really non excistant right now and losing games for us. They should trade Yonks for some scoring. Guggs has proven he can be a starter and we should be getting experience for one of our younger goaltenders since Guggs will be an OA next year, just isn't making any sense to have a 19 and 20 goaltenders.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

If we trade a 20 year old goaltender I doubt we'll get any more than draft picks unless other players are in on the deal.

Yes I realize that, I can think of a certain defenceman I would like to see gone. What ever it takes to get it done. I would just hate to see Dudas gone when he is what we are missing.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    If Dudas stays healthy he will be a big asset to any team. He has the size at 6'2" 220lbs clears the net with the best of them, is tough and steps in for his team mates and is a very offensive D-man when need be. He is stay at home but when there is an opening i've seen him go end to end arounds opposing D-men and score. There is alot of interest in him around the league right now and guys like him are not that common. I think teams that are contending will take the risk on him. I don't believe it will just be Dudas in this trade and will involve more players.

Scout
    I'm not saying he's not a good player when healthy, but there's the rub, he can't stay healthy, so he's too risky an O/A player health wise to give up too much for.
    http://whl.ca/stats/player.php?id=24022
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default I agree

It is a risk taking him but he can dominate when healthy. Thats why i think it's a multi player deal going down and not just Dudas.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    It is a risk taking him but he can dominate when healthy. Thats why i think it's a multi player deal going down and not just Dudas.

Scout
    i think the multi player idea is the right line of thinking. Still don't know why Swift don't keep him and trade Yonkman though....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

think jeff may last year... but you really gotta wonder about his injury history
    may got a 2nd, 15yo 3rd round pick, 16 year old list player.

I hope this is not true but I have heard that Dudas does not want to play here at all. Loves the city and such just does not see eye to eye with someone and does not want to play for that person period. Again I hope he decides to come back and they trade another Dman. He is exactly what we need right now and he would make the rest of the dmen that much better just with his presence.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    This trade would really suck imo seeing that Dudas is excactly what we need on the back end. Our defence is really non excistant right now and losing games for us. They should trade Yonks for some scoring. Guggs has proven he can be a starter and we should be getting experience for one of our younger goaltenders since Guggs will be an OA next year, just isn't making any sense to have a 19 and 20 goaltenders.
    To say it is a fickle game would be an understatement. In just one week to go from having the best defense in town to being non existant is an over simplification of where this team stands. Did the defense make some mistakes this past week - Absolutely!! We had errant passes, d rushing the puck at every possible opportunity resulting in countless odd man rushes. We had forwards watching the net not picking up trailing players and leaving it to the d to defend totally on there own. How many time did we have the puck end right back up in our zone when the forwards were stripped of it. One player is not going to change the dynamics they may only make it worse. This team has to start to play as a team. Quite changing all the pairings and re evaluate who put into what situations. We have a number of different issues accountability is with everyone, front office to the players. Criticism for the sake of it is weak, at least make it constructive.