Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dudas

Quote Originally Posted by #1fan
    To say it is a fickle game would be an understatement. In just one week to go from having the best defense in town to being non existant is an over simplification of where this team stands.
    I'd like to know where it is that says we have the best defense? I think we've been weak for a long time, part of it is because of injuries and for one reason or another some D-men are not playing with any heart. Some guys just quit hitting and others never have and seem scared to go into the corners. It's not all on the D-men, our whole defensive play seems to have gone out the window, especially against Calgary where Doyle was chasing the puck at our blue line while 3 Hitmen were crashing the net. Then again Calgary didn't play that much D either.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default *Update*

Dudas is officially sitting at home in Edmonton now, awaiting the Broncos to either trade him or release him.

Really disappointing. Officialy removes me from his fan club. I thought he was better then that but I guess I was wrong.. Pretty much screwed himself of being traded to a contender, his trade stock dropped like a rock. Being put on waivers probably be picked up by a bottom feeder and serves him right. Hope he ends up not playing in the dub this year. Cripes I hate guys that don't report!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

With McCue (MH) going pro today, and Kelowna still in need of an OA i am sure he may find some work somewhere. Maybe SC can create a little interest to at least get something out of this.

The pats have a spot open, and are in need of a defenceman too.....

...just saying...

Lets hold on to the bum. Why give him the chance to play again this year if that's how he's going to be?
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

If we keep Dudas and hold on, we'll have to release or trade one of McAvoy, Yonkman or Dansereau. Trade Dudas to Portland...don't care who we get back in return. As much as I wanted Dudas to return this year as apposed to trading him, with that attitude I wouldn't want to waste a roster spot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    With McCue (MH) going pro today, and Kelowna still in need of an OA i am sure he may find some work somewhere. Maybe SC can create a little interest to at least get something out of this.
    Where did mcCue go, and why did MH let him go?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default To Anaheim....

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Where did mcCue go, and why did MH let him go?
    McCue signed a pro deal with Anaheim and reported to their affiliate. So apparently the Tigers have seen the last of him.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    McCue signed a pro deal with Anaheim and reported to their affiliate. So apparently the Tigers have seen the last of him.
    Wow, that seems a bit strange, leaving mid season to turn pro, wonder what the Tigers think of that?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.