Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dudas

Default Does anybody know Dudas side?

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    Really disappointing. Officialy removes me from his fan club. I thought he was better then that but I guess I was wrong.. Pretty much screwed himself of being traded to a contender, his trade stock dropped like a rock. Being put on waivers probably be picked up by a bottom feeder and serves him right. Hope he ends up not playing in the dub this year. Cripes I hate guys that don't report!
    What is the deal with Dudas?
    Does anybody know WHY he won't report?
    Not reporting as a big-headed rookie and not reporting as a 20 year old halfway through the season seems like two different things.
    He could be a whiny brat too big for his britches or he could be a guy making a tough decision about an issue that he can't live with. I don't know.
    Does anybody else know details that can be shared?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinball Wizzard
    What is the deal with Dudas?
    Does anybody know WHY he won't report?
    Not reporting as a big-headed rookie and not reporting as a 20 year old halfway through the season seems like two different things.
    He could be a whiny brat too big for his britches or he could be a guy making a tough decision about an issue that he can't live with. I don't know.
    Does anybody else know details that can be shared?
    I always said his trade value as an injury prone 20 year old was similar to mcCue, now its close to zero, with his stay at home antics...who wants an injury prone 20 year old who appears to be a malcontent? Too bd, b/c is upside is similar to bartley/Wright....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Thumbs up Dudas

I have spoken to Jesse a number of times at the St. Albert Steel games at Servus Credit Union Place where he works out daily and heard that he was going back to Swift Current after the Christmas break. He was aware that one of the Broncos 20 year olds would be on the move before Jan. 10th. If he fails to play in the Dub , he could always play in the AJHL with Spruce Grove Saints who still have his junior A rights. That would be a great addition for the first place Saints. Good luck Jesse.

I have the latest info on Dudas.

He suited up for the River Cree Warriors Senior AAA team tonight here in Bentley vs. the Generals, Generals won their 18th in a row (18-0-0) 9-4. Dudas looked very sharp and was one of their better players on the ice. He notched a couple of assists. I asked their coaching staff about him, they basically said he is awaiting trade. Thought I'd pass that along.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Default Great example ... great leader!!??????

Likely a good thing that Mr. Dudas stays away from the Iplex here in Swifty because I am sure he would receive a round BOOing from the crowd! Here is a 20 yr old that should have been one of leaders of the team and he is well enough to play but yet stays away because he is "demanding" a trade - not sure how these guys have the balls to do that! Ungrateful - for everything the Broncs did for him, put up with off-ice "stuff", the fans help to provide for his education, and he can't even return to give something back.

It's too bad that the kid is skilled and can help any team that he's on ... when he is healthy. My first reaction is to let him rot in Senior AAA or wherever he wants to be in ... but the Broncs gave up some future to get this guy last year, and they deserve to get something for him. So get rid of him ... whoever wants this kind of "leader" (???) in their dressing room can have him.

Hoping the Oilers are paying attention - can't see their organization liking this whiny attitude!!

I was all about ripping this guy before I found out the facts and would still do the same now. There is more to this story than the Broncos are releasing. All I will say is he doesnt want to stay home to wait for a trade but he is better off this way so all the facts are not brought to the fore front and he will have a better chance to play somewhere else. I will not say what the situation is on this forum for the same reason (as I know for a fact that coaches and GM's do read this).
    Last edited by transplantedbronco; 01-03-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

RDRebels fan, How can Bentley be playing the Generals in your post. The Generals are from Bentley?????

Here is to Dudas lets all have one for him vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34 vci34
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

He suited up for the River Cree Warriors Senior AAA team tonight here in Bentley vs. the Generals
    I don't see where he says Bentley is playing the Generals, as near as I can tell he is saying that the River Cree Warriors Senior AAA team is playing the Generals, in Bentley.

h OK I see it now thanks.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

box score from last night's game:

http://www.chinookhockeyleague.com/l...&gameID=596810

I'm sure Bronco's fans will recognize #12 on the Generals
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff