Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game 4

Default Game 4

Now that game 3 is over, this now is the biggest game of the year. Can the Rockets continue the pace of game 3? Will Bodie play another great game and create traffic in front of Bridges?

What does everyone think gonna happen in game 4?
    Last edited by Jovorock; 04-16-2005 at 09:48 PM.

I think it will be a good game! I can't wait! I will be there with my jersey on cheering for Kelowna! Might be the only one but I'll try and cheer loud!

kelownakarl Guest

Go Rockets Go

Thunderbird107 Guest

Icon32

Well I picked the Birds in 6 so they are still ahead of schedule but damn if game 3 didnt frustrate the hell out of me. I say, just like after game 1, lesson learned and Seattle gets the job done tonight. It won't be 4-0 but it will be a good game for the hometown team. It better be cause beer can only drown so many sorrows.

Well...I concure...The Rockets now know they can give this team a tuning of a lifetime, so look for another lopsided game...5-2 Kelowna

I think the T Birds will play a bit more desperate tonite imo they must win this one or they will lose the control of there destiny, they don't want to go back to Kelowna knowing they have to win another game there Kelowna is just to good at home as there record shows all year. I predict the winner of this game will win the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    I predict the winner of this game will win the series.
    I agree Chipper as long as it is Kelowna winning the series.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default Rockets will do it tonight!!!

They will tie it up and bring it back home split at 2 a piece!

GO ROCKETS GO!!!
    DoubleDee

What a game last night! I wish my freinds from Kelowna could have been there to see it! I FINALLY after 5 years got to see Brett Palin score a goal! And a game winner at that 14 seconds into the game!

It was a pathetic game for Seattle they couldn't get anything going. I thought a couple times they might get one past Yeomans but he must have had on his lucky underwear!

Can't wait to see them back in Seattle on Sunday! Will be there again cheering loud! Did ya hear me on the radio? LOL!

Hopefully I'll be sending them home to play for the Western Conference Championship!

Why did Sumner get tossed during the game? Congrats Kelwona. Kelowna and Kootney would make a good 3rd round.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!