Thread: Tickets For Tigers and Cougars - January 24th

Default Tickets For Tigers and Cougars - January 24th

On a bit of a WHL road show in January and would like to see the Saturday, January 24th game between the Tigers and Prince George Cougars? Of course tickets are always sold out in the Hat ... any idea how I might get two tickets to the game?

Thanks

Iconwhl Tickets For Tigers and Cougars-January 24th

If I can find some tix, I'll leave you a message, Section Eight.

Default Perfect ...

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan0809
    If I can find some tix, I'll leave you a message, Section Eight.
    Much appreciated, thank you ...

Last year to get tickets for a Tri-City road trip thru there, I had to drive 2.5 hours from Calgary to fill my tank in Med Hat, at a Co-op, which entitled me to buy some tickets they made available to customers. I had to do that a couple weeks before the game. I couldnt find any other way of getting the extras I needed. The lengths us fans will go to, eh?

Default Post this on the Tigers Roars & Purrs site...

there is always someone out there who is not using their tickets and this is the best place to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by aaAlta
    Last year to get tickets for a Tri-City road trip thru there, I had to drive 2.5 hours from Calgary to fill my tank in Med Hat, at a Co-op, which entitled me to buy some tickets they made available to customers. I had to do that a couple weeks before the game. I couldnt find any other way of getting the extras I needed. The lengths us fans will go to, eh?

Hey, I remember that story, I think you sat next to me last year in Lethbridge at a game.