Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do at the Deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    It would give us a chance to let him know how we feel and boo him. Bum.
    It can only add to the rivalry!

Default duda

It would be interesting to see Dudas and Eberle's first encounter after Eberle's cheapshot last season that broke Dudas' wrist in the playoffs

Good God!
    You could skate by Dudas and the breeze would break something.

I had an interesting chat at work today with a fan. The just of it was if Beach (a rental player...or at least that is what it seems) along with a good 19 yr old defenseman can land you a good/decent 18 yr old, a 16 yr (that is a first round bantam pick), and a first rounder. Then maybe we should look at sending Dans for a package that would be similiar (albiet slightly less). Dans would also be a rental player, but has one of, if not the best shot in the league and would boost any team he plays for.
    Not saying we should do that, but it is a thought.

Oh and Keen and others can take the Tigers out of the Dudas/20 yr old needed list. I hear they will get McCue back shortly.

S.C just got Liam Darragh from the Bruins. No idea the return yet...won't know until the AM likely...but it is a done deal.

You'll love him. Busts his @ss each and ever shift, is willing to stand up for teammates and is not afraid to get a little dirty.

He will be missed here...

and FYI...it'll take something HUGE to pry Howse out of Chilli...like a proven scorer and a blue chip prospect...who will be be here at least 2 seasons.

We get a 6'4'' 200lbs LW who can fight and plays hard.
    IMO I would give up Dudas a young roster dman and a guy like hoban and a 1st or 2nd rounder. for Howse.
    I think we prob sent Toulmin for Liam.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

I like Hoban, gotta remember he is still young, and i feel will be a solid player in this league.

Matt Ius for Darragh

http://jonkeen.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rednex50
    S.C just got Liam Darragh from the Bruins. No idea the return yet...won't know until the AM likely...but it is a done deal.

You'll love him. Busts his @ss each and ever shift, is willing to stand up for teammates and is not afraid to get a little dirty.

He will be missed here...

and FYI...it'll take something HUGE to pry Howse out of Chilli...like a proven scorer and a blue chip prospect...who will be be here at least 2 seasons.
    He is ours for Ius...as per Keens blog. Good deal for all parties