Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Race for a playoff spot.

We are going to put a damp on your playoff dreams tonight, sorry Pats fans...not really.

All-Time Favorite.

haha Dagley you were right about damper on playoff hopes! It would be nice to reaquaint hatred with Regina though. Anyway I am going to listen to the hottest team in the whl beat up on the Rebels. GO BRONCOS GO and again SAJ, thanks for that bantam pick you GAVE us. dancing pi

Quote Originally Posted by trucker
    haha Dagley you were right about damper on playoff hopes! It would be nice to reaquaint hatred with Regina though. Anyway I am going to listen to the hottest team in the whl beat up on the Rebels. GO BRONCOS GO and again SAJ, thanks for that bantam pick you GAVE us. dancing pi

How did your hottest team in the WHL fair tonight against the last place Rebels? I hope BDN meets swifty this year should be a quick series!!

Simmer down now, hes on our side against the Pats...i like him! lol

All-Time Favorite.

dont look at me, trucker, I didnt give you the pick.

THough I bet for awhile when he had like 11 points in 8 games, you didnt feel too happy about that pick, which is a '10 4th pick by the way.

As for the rival team (fans) in here, well whatever. Enjoy the playoffs, because I dont see the pats being a nonfactor for too long.
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 03-10-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Default I love it..

Brent Parker on the Postgame show with Rod....We are not out of it yet..until we are officially eliminated we still have a chance.

Well lets see worst GM ever...Pats are 5 points out with 3 Games left...and Edmonton also has 3 games left not to mention PA is still ahead of the Pats. The last two games of the year are against a team the Pats never beat in Swift and even though they won't be playing for anything(maybe home ice and the 4th seed..probably have it clinched by then though) they will still come out and beat the Pats. That's looking ahead of PA on wednesday night though.

Edmonton plays at home against Kootenay wednesday and then ends the year with a home and home with Red Deer.
    We may all have different opinions but one thing brings us all here...HOCKEY RULES!

Everyone pretty much knows what the pats fate will be. Once your playoff hopes are not completely in your own hands anymore, thats when you are likely done, especially with the kind of season the pats have had.

Pretty much everything has been said about this already, but he still has a point that we arent out until its official. Stranger things have happened!
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 03-10-2009 at 03:14 PM.

I think it's time for everyone to settle down. This board is starting to be like the white board which turned out like the grey board. A lot of posters starting to troll and a lot of name calling. The reason I joined this site is to get away from the crap and it's starting here now to. Are there no mods watching this place now like the white board? Time to start crackin down I'd say.

Mods are here.
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 03-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

A little fun? Bull! Ok, lets have a little fun. I find it funny how cocky some Wheat fans get when there team is doing well but don't like it when Pat fans do it, and start calling them out. It will be funny when they don't get past Toon.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default I Hope The Pats Make The Playoffs...

As a Wheat Kings fan, I have enjoyed the rivalry with the Pats far more than with the Raiders or Oil Kings this year. From top to bottom, the Pats are hugely more talented than either Edmonton or Prince Albert. Talking to some other season ticket holders, nobody can believe that Regina isn't higher in the standings, at least considering how they've played when we've seen them this year.

When Regina came to town, I always got the feeling that anything could happen, and it would always be entertaining. I know we're talking hypothetical, but I would not want to play the Pats in a first round series--if their talent ever gets it together combined with our borderline goaltending...

Plus I really can't hate the Pats after watching the line of Schenn-Glennie-Eberle in the Russia series. That was a thing of beauty! Here is hoping that a miracle happens and the Pats make the eighth seed and give the Hitmen a run for their money! And if our paths cross in the post-season, we will be entertained to an excellent series!