Thread: A TEAM LIKE KOOTENAY

Default A TEAM LIKE KOOTENAY

Hey Big Ern just read your comment on the Brandon site

" can't believe the Wheaties trailed this game at all tonight versus a team like Kootenay"

Just looked at the standings and apparently we maybe a team just like Kootenay. What does it say when a team just like Kooteney almost beats Brandon, what's our record against that same team.

Our team has some serious work ahead of it, I know their up to the challange but we should be careful with the labels, when you live in a glass house it not always wise to throw rocks.

The Ice work really hard, have some speed and aren't afraid to hit, they gave our defence some troubles. They are an entertaining team to watch, they hit, fight and show a lot of heart....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Nothing Serious...

Quote Originally Posted by #1fan
    Hey Big Ern just read your comment on the Brandon site

" can't believe the Wheaties trailed this game at all tonight versus a team like Kootenay"

Just looked at the standings and apparently we maybe a team just like Kootenay. What does it say when a team just like Kooteney almost beats Brandon, what's our record against that same team.

Our team has some serious work ahead of it, I know their up to the challange but we should be careful with the labels, when you live in a glass house it not always wise to throw rocks.

It was nothing serious really.....just ribbing the Brandon fans a little bit.

In no way did I bring across that Kootenay is a bad team....nor did I INTEND to bring that across. They work extremely hard, and that's why they're currently pretty mired into the playoff picture.

Kootenay has never missed playoffs in their 11-year history, and I don't expect them to miss this year either. In fact, they have been the best team in the entire WHL when you average out the past 11 years on a win-loss basis. They're always right in the mix.
    Last edited by Big Ern; 01-25-2009 at 11:30 AM.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!