Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Team Toughness Rankings

Default Peddle

I think Peddle has more than proved he should be on The Bronco list. The kid plays hard and has no fear. He is a rookie who is 17 and is more than willing to step up. He is not a player brought in to fight but he has stepped up because some of our so called fighters have not. The thing about Peddle is he can play also, so is alot more valueable then some of the other teams tough guys who just ride the bench. He reminds me of Iginla who is a team leader with his play but will also if need be stand up for his team. Peddle is 5'9 175lbs and still has three years in the league. Dody Wood, when he played here as a 19 year-old was 5'11" 180lbs and played the same style. Peddle will be a good one in the future but i think he will end up an all round player who can score, hit and fight. He will be fun to see when he finishes growing and puts on more weight.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Thanks for the input Scout. Pretty sad when you think about it though. Why a 17 year old has to step up in the toughness department baffles me. Good for him though.

Default I agree

It is sad that a kid with his skills has to do what he is doing but the best players on any team do what needs to be done to be the best and do whats best for the team and not himself. He is an all round and complete player.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default Great trade that was

As a fight fan and Seattle fan growing up that still burns me a little to this day. Dody Wood for Kimbi Daniels.

Kimbi must have went on a rampage there though. 133 pims in 19 games? Wow. What did you get back from tri-cities when you traded him? Kid had tons of potential.

Default Not sure

I don't remember what we got for Kimbi but If I remember right Tri acquired him for his overage season so I'm pretty sure Seattle didn't get much more than a draft pick for him. If someone knows exactly what Seattle got I'd be interested in knowing. Those 133 PIM's Kimbi put up were some of the stupidest slashing and little petty crap penalties you've ever seen. Great, great offensive talent but he did nothing in Seattle but put them shorthanded repeatedly.

Kimbi Daniels.....undisputed king of the on ice f-bomb!
    I says pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Link Dog
    Kimbi Daniels.....undisputed king of the on ice f-bomb!
    Haha how true. Still remember him echoing off the rafters of the civic centre. Tyler Wright is a close second. Gotta give kimbi credit. That goal he scored to put the memorial cup into O.T. is one of the biggest in franchise history.