Thread: way to go tillman!

Default way to go tillman!

Riders GM Tillman Charged with Sexual Assault: Regina Leader Post
    Source: www.leaderpost.com
    Roughriders General Manager Eric Tillman has been charged with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl.REGINA -- Saskatchewan Roughriders general manager Eric Tillman faced the media Tuesday and stated emphatically the truth will be revealed in a sexual assault allegation involving a 16-year-old girl.

“I have been absolutely and totally co-operative from Day 1,’’ Tillman said during a media conference on Tuesday at the Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan. “I have told the total truth and that won’t change. I have faith in the process and that will not change.’’

Regina Police Service spokeswoman Elizabeth Popowich confirmed Tuesday that Tillman, 51, was arrested last week and was charged with sexually assaulting a girl in Regina last summer.

Popowich said the teen complainant came forward Aug. 9 and reported the incident alleged to have occurred Aug. 6. No further details of the allegation are being released by police. Tillman, who was arrested Jan. 27, is not in custody and has a court appearance scheduled for Feb. 24 at Regina Provincial Court.

Jim Hopson, president and CEO of the Roughriders, said Tuesday during a media conference at Mosaic Stadium that Tillman has been placed on an indefinite paid administrative leave. The operations of the football team have been turned over to the senior football staff and will be led by Riders head coach Ken Miller.

and this has to do with the Broncos how?
    Time to move the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    and this has to do with the Broncos how?
    Time to move the thread.
    I agree. Nobody has been convicted and has nothing to do with hockey.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!