Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Schenn #6, Glennie #9 in TSN Draft Rankings

I'd ignore prostaff, she's just trolling!
    Lets hope her blades do just concentrate on Schenn's line, then Clarky and Green's line will have some space.
    Personally, this guy (me!!) thinks the Blades will claim top spot in our division, but I hope we get to play the blades for the conference final!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    I'd ignore prostaff, she's just trolling!
    Lets hope her blades do just concentrate on Schenn's line, then Clarky and Green's line will have some space.
    Personally, this guy (me!!) thinks the Blades will claim top spot in our division, but I hope we get to play the blades for the conference final!!!
    I think we should all take the advice of your signature and just ignore the guy
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

The only good thing to come out of Saskatoon is Wade Belak! HALL OF FAME! HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite
    The only good thing to come out of Saskatoon is Wade Belak! HALL OF FAME! HAHAHA
    Hey at least Belak made the NHL and stayed! what have the Brandon player done? hows Fehr doing 2 50 goal seasons with Brandon and can't crack the NHL on a regular basis, is he going to stay this time? right there proves my point! whats stone doing? flipping burgers? as much as they are good players in the WHL for some reason or another they bomb once they hit the Pro's so I wouldn't waste my first round pick on any Brandon player

Oh Brandonite you forgot 2 very good players Green (a shoe in for Olympics) and Setoguchie

Like I said before Brandon fans are the hillbilles of the WHL a whole bunch of Troy Westwoods running around flapping their gums while they admire their greasy pony tail mulets! punk rock
    Last edited by ProStaff; 02-23-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProStaff
    Hey at least Belak made the NHL and stayed! what have the Brandon player done? hows Fehr doing 2 50 goal seasons with Brandon and can't crack the NHL on a regular basis, is he going to stay this time? right there proves my point! whats stone doing? flipping burgers? as much as they are good players in the WHL for some reason or another they bomb once they hit the Pro's so I wouldn't waste my first round pick on any Brandon player

Oh Brandonite you forgot 2 very good players Green (a shoe in for Olympics) and Setoguchie

Like I said before Brandon fans are the hillbilles of the WHL a whole bunch of Troy Westwoods running around flapping their gums while they admire their greasy pony tail mulets! punk rock
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/d...s.php?tmi=7897

Too bad none of those "good players" translate into anything but missing the playoffs and 1st round exits.

I find it funny that the clowns from SK like to rub the one decent year they are having in on a team that is perenially a 40 game winner, and is only 4 pts back on them with a game in hand and 3 games left against each other this year.

Saskatoon NHLers
    Garnet Exelby – Atlanta Thrashers (4A 4PTS)
    Cory Sarich – Calgary Flames (2G 15A 17PTS)
    Rhett Warrener – Calgary Flames (0GP INJURED)
    Colton Gillies – Minnesota Wild (2G 3A 5PTS)
    Wade Belak – Nashville Predators (1A 1PT)
    Martin Erat – Nashville Predators (14G 21A 35PTS)
    Devon Setoguchi – San Jose Sharks (24G 27A 51PTS)
    Darcy Hordichuk – Vancouver Canucks (4G 1A 5PTS)
    Mike Green – Washington Capitals (22G 30A 52PTS)
    Brent Sopel – Chicago Blackhawks (1G 1A 2PTS)
    Aaron Rome – Columbus Bluejackets (N/A)
    Steve MacIntyre – Edmonton Oilers (1G 1PT)

Brandon NHLers
    Erik Christiensen – Atlanta Thrashers (5G 12A 17PTS)
    Dustin Byfuglien – Chicago Blackhawks (9G 12A 21PTS)
    Jason Chimera – Columbus Bluejackets (8G 13A 21PTS)
    Ole-Kristian Tollefsen – Coumbus Bluejackets (1A 1PT INJURED)
    Bryan McCabe – Florida Panthers (10G 15A 25PTS)
    Brett MacLean – Florida Panthers (4G 7A 11PTS)
    Josh Harding – Minnesota Wild (2-7-0-1 2.14GAA .933SV%)
    Jordin Tootoo – Nashville Predators (4G 7A 11PTS)
    Wade Redden – New York Rangers (2G 18A 20PTS)
    Ryan Craig – Tampa Bay Lightning (2G 3A 5PTS)
    Eric Fehr – Washington Capitals (9G 11A 20PTS)
    Chris Osgood – Detroit Redwings (18-5-7 3.29GAA .879SV%)

I'll admit that the quality of a couple of the Blades alumni have been more impressive this season, but your knowledge of any team outside of the Blades is quite low. We roll 3 scoring lines with 1 checking line, Brandon fans have more class than majority of the Blade fans, and we've been more successful than the Blades and don't have to stoop to your level once we have a good season. If you were to compare the greatest Blade players against the greatest Wheat King players of all-time, it wouldn't even be a contest. Time to grow up and quit being a E-thug because the difference between you and us is the fact that after the two games head to head against you guys, if we won, we wouldn't gloat, whereas if you won, we'd be sure to hear about it; that's the difference in class. We'd give credit where credit is due and you'd just embarrass the Blade population with your vocal diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
    Saskatoon NHLers
    Garnet Exelby – Atlanta Thrashers (4A 4PTS)
    Cory Sarich – Calgary Flames (2G 15A 17PTS)
    Rhett Warrener – Calgary Flames (0GP INJURED)
    Colton Gillies – Minnesota Wild (2G 3A 5PTS)
    Wade Belak – Nashville Predators (1A 1PT)
    Martin Erat – Nashville Predators (14G 21A 35PTS)
    Devon Setoguchi – San Jose Sharks (24G 27A 51PTS)
    Darcy Hordichuk – Vancouver Canucks (4G 1A 5PTS)
    Mike Green – Washington Capitals (22G 30A 52PTS)
    Brent Sopel – Chicago Blackhawks (1G 1A 2PTS)
    Aaron Rome – Columbus Bluejackets (N/A)
    Steve MacIntyre – Edmonton Oilers (1G 1PT)

Brandon NHLers
    Erik Christiensen – Atlanta Thrashers (5G 12A 17PTS)
    Dustin Byfuglien – Chicago Blackhawks (9G 12A 21PTS)
    Jason Chimera – Columbus Bluejackets (8G 13A 21PTS)
    Ole-Kristian Tollefsen – Coumbus Bluejackets (1A 1PT INJURED)
    Bryan McCabe – Florida Panthers (10G 15A 25PTS)
    Brett MacLean – Florida Panthers (4G 7A 11PTS)
    Josh Harding – Minnesota Wild (2-7-0-1 2.14GAA .933SV%)
    Jordin Tootoo – Nashville Predators (4G 7A 11PTS)
    Wade Redden – New York Rangers (2G 18A 20PTS)
    Ryan Craig – Tampa Bay Lightning (2G 3A 5PTS)
    Eric Fehr – Washington Capitals (9G 11A 20PTS)
    Chris Osgood – Detroit Redwings (18-5-7 3.29GAA .879SV%)

I'll admit that the quality of a couple of the Blades alumni have been more impressive this season, but your knowledge of any team outside of the Blades is quite low. We roll 3 scoring lines with 1 checking line, Brandon fans have more class than majority of the Blade fans, and we've been more successful than the Blades and don't have to stoop to your level once we have a good season. If you were to compare the greatest Blade players against the greatest Wheat King players of all-time, it wouldn't even be a contest. Time to grow up and quit being a E-thug because the difference between you and us is the fact that after the two games head to head against you guys, if we won, we wouldn't gloat, whereas if you won, we'd be sure to hear about it; that's the difference in class. We'd give credit where credit is due and you'd just embarrass the Blade population with your vocal diarrhea.
    Thanks for taking the time to do that!! okay why not try another one take the top 10 players stats in the wHL of all time for each team and see what you come up with! I was surprised to see we had a year where we had 3 players over 50 goals thats just crazy! and for the record you guys are way to serious! this board is boring with out some drama!

Thanks for taking the time to do that!! okay why not try another one take the top 10 players stats in the wHL of all time for each team and see what you come up with! I was surprised to see we had a year where we had 3 players over 50 goals thats just crazy! and for the record you guys are way to serious! this board is boring with out some drama!
    Chicks love drama not dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
    Chicks love drama not dudes
    come on you can cut the tention with a knife on this board! the 3 game series isgoing to be a good one!

Only for you dear we Brandon fans are used to battle for first place