Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who needs goalies in 2009-10?

I don't think Sexy is coming back. SJ has made some pretty clear promises to him. And even if he did, I think he would be traded to bring in some D since we will be losing Blum and Schira and possibly Regner.

Tucker has proven that he can be the starter. That and he is a Silvertips killer! Would Friessen or Gore be happy playing 2nd fiddle? They both have proven that they can and should start.

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18

Iconwhl In Saskatoon

There could be a good possibility that Holtby could be gone to the AHL,and if that is the situation then I think that Adam Morrison should be capable of being the #1 goalie next season,but if a miracle happens and Holtby returns then all the better. I do not think that the Blades will be trading any goalies next season.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Cougars will need a #1 as well. Armstrong is gone next season and I do not think Caliguiri is a #1 goalie.

Does anyone know what the goalie situation looks like for the import draft this year?

Now that we have seen some goaltender movement...and some releases...are there any teams still in need of either a #1 goalie or a 50/50 starting goalie??

Gore friesen and holowenko looked great in camp...and either Gore or Friesen are likely going to be made available.

Just wondering who needs one. The B's could use a Forward (preferrably with a little size and decent hands...2nd or 3rd liner type).

The next few weeks will be interesting.