View Poll Results: Who will win game seven?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rockets

9 69.23%
  • T-birds

4 30.77%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game 7 for all the marbles

Default Game 7 for all the marbles

Will the Rockets finally play a good home game? Will the T-birds take this series with another road win?
    Last edited by Jovorock; 04-20-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Usualy this would be a no brainer Question the Rockets win at home? but this series has been wierd. I still think it will be the Rockets and Ice in the final. Kelowna will find a way to win at home.

Default Game 7

I was wondering if anyone had some answers to the following.....Did the Rockets wear the reds last nite? How long ago was it that the Rockets were beat 4 times in a row at Prospera?

I am sitting back for Tuesdays game and I am going to be yelling LOUD AND PROUD for the Rockets...they can win this on home ice with 6500 fans cheering them on.

Go Get'em Rockets!!!
    We're here for a good time....not a long time !! Go Rockets Go !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovintherockets
    I was wondering if anyone had some answers to the following.....Did the Rockets wear the reds last nite? How long ago was it that the Rockets were beat 4 times in a row at Prospera?

Go Get'em Rockets!!!
    Yes they did wear the red jerseys last night, should they wear the red jerseys Tuesday night?

I don't think the Rockets have lost four in a row, if it did happen it was a long time ago.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default Thanks Jovo

has any team beat the Rockets 4 in a row in Kelowna since they became the Rockets? Did the Rockets wear the Reds for all the games in Seattle? just some silly questions but its kinda the "I wanna know" situation.Thanks in advance for any answers.
    We're here for a good time....not a long time !! Go Rockets Go !!!

C.F Guest

The trend will continue and the Rockets will be defeated at home!

Come one guys, don't make me go all the way out to Kelowna to watch a WCF. Seattle's closer.

The last time the Rockets lost 4 in a row was way back in the days of Rushmer, McDade and Moen in 2001...

October 12, 2001
    Portland 7 - Kelowna 5

October 13, 2001
    Lethbridge 6 - Kelowna 4

October 19, 2001
    Red Deer 5 - Kelowna 1

October 24, 2001
    Seattle 5 - Kelowna 4 (OT)

The Odds are AGAINST Seattle for this game, but it's not over till the handshakes are done, we'll see how it goes tomorrow night! GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!

Not one Team has EVER beat Kelowna 4 times in a row at home. Not in the records on whl.ca at least.....

Thunderbird107 Guest

Odds? Trends? Since when does any sport follow that? None of these players were even in the league in 2001 (ok, a few were) so why would they care about meaningless stats? All that matters is game 7.

Birds 1
    Rockets 0

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Not one Team has EVER beat Kelowna 4 times in a row at home. Not in the records on whl.ca at least.....
    Not quite. P.G. won their last 2 regular season games in Kelowna on Feb 12 and March 25th, 2000 and then won the two playoff games that were in Kelowna later on in the first week of April.

I'll go with the Birds. Just so this series can be one of the strangest ever.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF